APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Just now, killakid20 said:

Im still using it at west 1 with no refresh delay, no camera movement, and move mouse outisde of screen. Account seems to constantly log out every 10 minutes or so, and now client doesnt even log it back in. Whats happening

Could be the servers. OSRS is having server problems.

1 hour ago, sk8rplayer0 said:

can i have a refund? i got banned on my main within 2 hours of using this

Heya, i'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately bans do happen, and there's no telling when. I've maxed an account (and I know others have too) without recieving any bans, whereas some people get banned faster. There's also no way of knowing whether you were banned solely for this script or as a delayed ban from another one. There's no way of predicting (or, for that matter, preventing) bans that we know of, so it really is just random and a risk you have to accept when using any script!

While it's not my choice who receives refunds, and normally requests are denied if the reason is bans, here are a few things to consider for next time!

Firstly, if you haven't already, give this page a read: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

In future I would recommend against botting on accounts you care for, namely your main. I would suggest botting sessions of <45 mins with perhaps equal or more breaks.

Finally, here's a link to the page where you can submit a refund request, should you so wish! https://osbot.org/forum/announcement/50-payment-issue-guidelines-read-before-posting-refund-template/

~apa

13 hours ago, Calvepindakaas said:

the bot was the whole 24-hours of my trial down so i couldn't try the script sadly. is it possible to have the trial one more time?

11 hours ago, gp0088 said:

Same with me. Would be great, thanks!

Ofcourse guys. I've given you both extended trials (36h) as you will probably need it with the state of the current game servers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thetomask said:

Hey, u said that u maxed a account with ur script can i ask u how u did it? 

How many hours a day and break times?

Im just curious :P @Apaec

Hey, this was a while ago now, and technically it wasn't quite maxed (got 96+ in each skill i think), and the account still remains completely unbanned. I did this while writing and testing the script, so that meant alot of starting and stopping and testing in different locations, which probably helped with the ban chances a bit. I think I had 45 minutes - 1 h botting with 30+ minute breaks though. I think there were days I was running the script all day though - I would NOT recommend this!!!

Ofcourse, if you're careful, you can max too, but there are no guarentees, and getting banned is a risk that must be accepted unfortunately. I'd recommend just botting for perhaps no more than 2-4 hours per day, and try and change the settings up every now and then too. After all, it's better to make slow progress than to lose your account completely.

Let me know if you have any further queries! :)

~apa

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey, this was a while ago now, and technically it wasn't quite maxed (got 96+ in each skill i think), and the account still remains completely unbanned. I did this while writing and testing the script, so that meant alot of starting and stopping and testing in different locations, which probably helped with the ban chances a bit. I think I had 45 minutes - 1 h botting with 30+ minute breaks though. I think there were days I was running the script all day though - I would NOT recommend this!!!

Ofcourse, if you're careful, you can max too, but there are no guarentees, and getting banned is a risk that must be accepted unfortunately. I'd recommend just botting for perhaps no more than 2-4 hours per day, and try and change the settings up every now and then too. After all, it's better to make slow progress than to lose your account completely.

Let me know if you have any further queries! :)

~apa

Hey, thanks for the info! :)

I'm using ur script on my 3rd account at the moment and never got banned from it :P

used it today for about 8 hours now with with 10 mins breaks every 60 mins.

there is indeed a risk if u use it all day, but im doing it all the time and never got banned haha

• Like 1