APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, Soon D Play said:

Hey, How do i pay Sand crabs script with 07 gp and how much is it?

May i have your skype? So we can talk =D

Unfortunately you can't pay with OSRSGP directly, you will have to buy a 5$ store credit voucher and redeem that. You can find a list of people selling vouchers here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ , 5m seems to be the going price! :)

As for skype, unfortunately i'm not very active on it, and only really use it for personal things. Feel free to PM me or reply here - i'm much more active on the forums :)

Cheers

15 minutes ago, xholyx said:

need trial

Done!

14 hours ago, monkeybow20 said:

Would like a trial. :) Not sure when the trial start, after you activate or after I start for first time, but I'm going to bed. If maybe you could skip a round and activate mine a bit later.

I've started your trial now, hopefully that should be ok! They last 24 hours to ensure that you do get a try no matter your timezone :) Enjoy!

13 hours ago, horhay said:

Can i get a trail please sir?

Yep!

7 hours ago, killakid20 said:

Im at west 1 camping with refresh delay on. Alot of the time before the refresh delay timer goes to 0, the account logs out. Is there any way to fix it? Then when the account logs back in, it goes to the bank, deposits the food, and withdraws it again...makes it look suspicious. 

Ah. I suppose this is due to the moving mouse outside the screen. No idea why it would go to the bank and get more food though, it shouldn't do that even when it just logs in. It should refresh just like normal... perhaps you were out of potions? 

7 hours ago, Afrankjack said:

Can I check this out please? Trial? :)

Done!

1 hour ago, killakid20 said:

ok so its not doing the whole deposit and rewithdraw food after logging back in, but it is still logging out when i have refresh delay on. Any way to fix it?

Turn off refresh delay (I find it's normal that my account is logged out when I leave it afk, if anything this helps make the bot seem more legit imo?)

Edited by Apaec

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Turn off refresh delay (I find it's normal that my account is logged out when I leave it afk, if anything this helps make the bot seem more legit imo?)

Do you think turning off refresh delay will increase ban chance?

I actually just tried turning delay off, and it still logs out. When it logged back in it went to bank deposits all food and withdraws again (im not using potions)

Edited by killakid20