APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

4 hours ago, blabla1 said:

is this a life time script? and do i need any vip in order to run it??

yes, it's lifetime (or atleast, after purchasing you own it until it comes off the store, which shouldn't happen any time soon), and no you don't need VIP to run it! If you want a 24h trial, just let me know! :)

~apa

Hey, got a qeustion.

Before when you put it on camp mode it would so to say just stand there ''afk''

Now even on camp mode when someone drags the crab the bot hits it and runs back to spot and repeats this.

Could there be an option where it doesn't do this? If so this would lower the ban rate of the bot by alot. :boge:

4 hours ago, blabla1 said:

what do you mean comes off the store? so its gone forever or?

If for whatever reason the bot or game shuts down, or if I announced a resignation as a scripter or something, then yes, the script would be gone. However there will always be warning before this happens and should I stop scripting, I have to maintain the script for at least 1 month after. Beyond that, you may still have the script in the library but it is not guarenteed to work, nor would it be available on the store.

2 hours ago, bombaclat said:

Sorry about that, seemed like the trial didn't register. I've given you a 36h trial in compensation starting now. Enjoy! :)

53 minutes ago, hoia said:

Hey, got a qeustion.

Before when you put it on camp mode it would so to say just stand there ''afk''

Now even on camp mode when someone drags the crab the bot hits it and runs back to spot and repeats this.

Could there be an option where it doesn't do this? If so this would lower the ban rate of the bot by alot. :boge:

Hey, i'm not really sure what you mean by when someone 'drags the crab'... Could you explain this in a little more detail please? I haven't changed anything with camp mode in a good while!

44 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

RqDohkR.png

Wew that's awesome, 8hours!! Thanks very much for sharing, I've added it to the front page:)

~apa

Just pushed an update, version 2.02! I've added lots of changes based on feedback, here are most of them (may have forgotten a few!)

Version 2.02:

• Added support for multiple potions! Hold ctrl or shift to select multiple potions from the list in the Gui.
  • Speaking of Guis... here's the new one below!
  • In other news, there is now an option to always move the mouse outside of the screen when the script is idle. This option is designed to simulate a player being AFK, so it's probably best to disable camera movements aswell, or atleast decrease their frequency.
  • Prevented the cursor/mouse trial being drawn when the mouse is outside the screen
  • Reworked special attack activation to make it less intrusive to the running of the script
  • Prevented the script attempting to loot ammo when at the bank/banking
  • Adjusted the gui inventory space calculations to accomodate for the new potion options. Please double check your settings before you run the script! (make sure you've configured for only 28 inventory slots, while I added calculations, it may still go wrong for whatever reason)
  • Minor changes to banking
  • Dropping junk now has a delay following the action to avoid any spam-clicking
  • Re-recorded the crab claw isle 3 path to prevent it failing to refresh the crabs ... and probably some more stuff which i've forgotten.

IAFgn8v.png

Enjoy! :) should be available within the next few hours once the devs get around to pushing it live!

~apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, killakid20 said:

Can i get 1 free script if i beat your top proggy? =D

All good if not

I wish I could do this haha, but firstly it's a really bad idea to run the script for that long, and secondly I don't have the power to give scripts away for free as the store is handled and maintained by the OSBot team! 

Sorry about that,

~apa

8 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey, sorry, it seems you've already had a trial on the 24th Jan, and as i'm sure you can understand, I cannot give out multiple trials. Sorry about that!

apa

Not sure if thats true but i have never ever used this script man. i might have asked for a trial before but i havent used it at all.. 

1 hour ago, Nurvael said:

Not sure if thats true but i have never ever used this script man. i might have asked for a trial before but i havent used it at all.. 

Sorry about that, perhaps you liked the thread and it went through. It does seem that you haven't used the script by looking at my database - I've given you a 36h trial to compensate for that. Sorry! 

~apa