APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

6 hours ago, killakid20 said:

Are the xp rates wrong? It says im getting like 44k xp/hr but im actually getting like 35k/ hr

I believe the xp counter tracks all xp you earn, so that includes HP! :)

3 hours ago, PooClump said:

add support for super str and atk at the same time.. cmon now m8 :p shouldnt be too hard? :D

Trust me it's alot harder than it seems :p But either way i've scheduled some time over the weekend to work on this and work a bit on my cooking script as well. No promises that I can finish it in one go tho! I will post here once i've updated it though :)

~apa

Hey, thanks for your answer! 

I got another question;

Could you make the script move the mouse out of the screen when in "idle"? Because usually what 90% of ppl do when they train at sandcrabs is do some other work while AFKing. Just incase Jagex are able to track mouse movements, make the mouse go out the screen in idle :D (If its not too hard ofc)

• Like 1

Can you make it world switch slower, it seems that when it cant find a world it tries too frequent, resulting in it just sitting on the login screen because it had tried logging in too many times.

Also, I have seen it stand at the bank trying to collect ammo when there is none around, meaning it does nothing for ages until I have to manually sort it out.

1 hour ago, Swirg said:

Can you make it world switch slower, it seems that when it cant find a world it tries too frequent, resulting in it just sitting on the login screen because it had tried logging in too many times.

Also, I have seen it stand at the bank trying to collect ammo when there is none around, meaning it does nothing for ages until I have to manually sort it out.

I can potentially add some delays when worldhopping, however it should retry logging in if it fails (unless there's a client-sided timeout that i'm not aware of).  As for the ammo thing, thanks for letting me know. I will look into it when I work on updates for the script this weekend!

apa

5 hours ago, PooClump said:

Hmm, it looks like the mouse actually goes outside the screen, but it always goes out the screen at the top left corner? make it so it goes out on a random position pls?

It should go out from a random edge on the screen, at which point the cursor is outside the client window, and as a result the client api sets the co-ordinates to their default (being 0,0 in relation to the paint canvas) so the cursor is drawn at the top right, even though it isn't. Sorry about that confusion!

~apa

5 hours ago, PooClump said:

Hey, thanks for your answer! 

I got another question;

Could you make the script move the mouse out of the screen when in "idle"? Because usually what 90% of ppl do when they train at sandcrabs is do some other work while AFKing. Just incase Jagex are able to track mouse movements, make the mouse go out the screen in idle :D (If its not too hard ofc)

The script should move the mouse outside the screen along with the other random movements implemented, and indeed it should have a boosted frequency, however I could potentially make an option to always move the mouse outside the screen when idle if there are enough people interested. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• Like 1

Hey i found a problem.. pretty major and may get many of us banned.

When someone crashes me and the crabs are not aggroed on me, the script clicks on a crab to attack it and then clicks on another crab to attack it. It does that back and forth (not always but ive seen it multiple times do that). Pretty annoying and i have to hop worlds to find an empty one..

49 minutes ago, PooClump said:

Hey i found a problem.. pretty major and may get many of us banned.

When someone crashes me and the crabs are not aggroed on me, the script clicks on a crab to attack it and then clicks on another crab to attack it. It does that back and forth (not always but ive seen it multiple times do that). Pretty annoying and i have to hop worlds to find an empty one..

This happens to me too

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

I can potentially add some delays when worldhopping, however it should retry logging in if it fails (unless there's a client-sided timeout that i'm not aware of).  As for the ammo thing, thanks for letting me know. I will look into it when I work on updates for the script this weekend!

apa

It should go out from a random edge on the screen, at which point the cursor is outside the client window, and as a result the client api sets the co-ordinates to their default (being 0,0 in relation to the paint canvas) so the cursor is drawn at the top right, even though it isn't. Sorry about that confusion!

~apa

The script should move the mouse outside the screen along with the other random movements implemented, and indeed it should have a boosted frequency, however I could potentially make an option to always move the mouse outside the screen when idle if there are enough people interested. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

would like this feature :)
and maybe u can add that the script doesnt wait till the potion boost has completely run off. instead drink the potion randomly eg:   if ur 72 normal   then drink randomly at 73/74/75/76 

Edited by gember
  • Like 1