APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Is it working again after raids update?

I don't think so - It should be fixed in 2.4.108 (assuming that's the next version number).

I don't think it's an easy fix though. The devs are aware ( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/113379-bot-randomly-bugged/ ), and are looking into it, however I cannot provide an ETA as I don't know any more than you! :)

apa

• Like 1

attachicon.gifcrab.pngseems to not working gething stuck ?

after paying to the island

Probably the tile visibility issue which is floating around due to raids. If you open up the console, there may be an error - if there is, please let me know what this is so that I can act on it, or confirm that it is the tile visibility issue which the devs are working on fixing ! (client side).

Cheers

apa

Probably the tile visibility issue which is floating around due to raids. If you open up the console, there may be an error - if there is, please let me know what this is so that I can act on it, or confirm that it is the tile visibility issue which the devs are working on fixing ! (client side).

Cheers

apa

webwalking no rout found think its client side 

• Like 1

Yeah after a couple of days of it not working for me i started it right up today in injection mode??? was weird it kept freezing every time id start it the past few days

Yeah, i'm really sorry about this but there's nothing that I can do! Since the release of raids, something has changed in the game code presumable, as a few of the OSBot methods have stopped working. (namely tile visibility stuff) - There will most likely be an error in the console with this printed.

The devs are aware of this issue, and are working on a fix, but I can imagine it's not easy. The issue should hopefully be resolved in the next client build, but as I am not a dev I cannot guarentee this.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused - hopefully it will all be sorted out soon! (most other scripts also have this issue).

~Apa