APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hi Apaec, I accidentally bought your rock crab script when I meant to purchase this one. I've made a post in the refund appeal forum to try and swap it over but it doesn't look like it's getting any notice. Are you able to do this for me? If not, do you think I could get a trial for the sand crab one, at least? Alternatively if you'd be able to provide me the sandcrab one for free I'd be happy to purchase another of your scripts. I just have no desire to train at rock crabs so that one is useless to me. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Vuuts said:

After todays update, the script wont reset the crabs. Is someone else experiencing the same thing?

EDIT; Tried other spots, did the same thing. Seems it wont even eat/pot.

8 hours ago, dnck420 said:

yeah same problem here

4 hours ago, its zealous said:

script not working for me just stays at the location and doesn't move to spot nor do anything when i even activate it at the spot i basically have to afk myself...making this script useless. Did work before today.

Hi all, 

As brayden mentioned, OSBot is currently experiencing issues as a result of the recent game update. Please allow time for the developers to patch these issues, after which the script should return to it's original working state :)

Apa

42 minutes ago, Randal91 said:

Hi Apaec, I accidentally bought your rock crab script when I meant to purchase this one. I've made a post in the refund appeal forum to try and swap it over but it doesn't look like it's getting any notice. Are you able to do this for me? If not, do you think I could get a trial for the sand crab one, at least? Alternatively if you'd be able to provide me the sandcrab one for free I'd be happy to purchase another of your scripts. I just have no desire to train at rock crabs so that one is useless to me. Thanks!

Hey,

Sadly this is a difficult situation for me - since the store is maintained by the OSBot staff, I have no power and as a result am not able to swap scripts, 'give' people copies of scripts or even see who owns which scripts. As a result, I'm afraid I cannot help with this and any changes would have to be performed by the senior staff.

I'm happy to offer you a trial of the Sand crabs script (just activated it) but that's pretty much all I can do :(

Hopefully you understand, let me know if you have any more questions.

Apa

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sadly this is a difficult situation for me - since the store is maintained by the OSBot staff, I have no power and as a result am not able to swap scripts, 'give' people copies of scripts or even see who owns which scripts. As a result, I'm afraid I cannot help with this and any changes would have to be performed by the senior staff.

I'm happy to offer you a trial of the Sand crabs script (just activated it) but that's pretty much all I can do :(

Hopefully you understand, let me know if you have any more questions.

Apa

Thought that might be the case. Thanks for the trial!

8 hours ago, nansta said:

Best script ive used.

7 hours ago, Ibotsowhat said:

To everyone considering getting trial. Don't even get a trial. Just buy it. 100% worth IMO, super human like, boss script overall @Apaec Good work on this one absolute killer script. Too bad the update messed up entire Osbot today ! 

Thanks for the kind words :)

I'm to hear that the script is working well, although i'd always recommend getting a trial just in case!

-Apa

1 hour ago, z10n said:

Just add a 1 second (randomized guassian) delay between sips

It's not quite this simple :) I cannot add flat delays as this would potentially slow the reactions of the script, plus it would be an in-elegant solution. I've got a different way in mind which won't hinder the awareness of the script

• Like 1