APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

1 hour ago, nvrsince said:

Hello, is there anyway of me purchasing this script with bitcoins? my paypal is having issues.

Hey,

Not directly, however I think you can grab a store voucher from a third party, and redeem this for store credit! Likewise with OSRSGP.

Here's the voucher sales subforum, gl! https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

Just bought the script yesterday and only problem I had is when I had shrimps as food. For some reason it would say I was out of shrimp even though I have 20k shrimp in my bank. It's okay though, I just switched to lobsters and everything works fine now. Will keep an update if this account gets banned.

I'm using Mirror Mode and using this script only. Going to see how long this account can last.

The shrimp problem was when I was using Stealth Injection, not mirror mode by the way. 

Edited by Twixxy

10 minutes ago, Twixxy said:

Just bought the script yesterday and only problem I had is when I had shrimps as food. For some reason it would say I was out of shrimp even though I have 20k shrimp in my bank. It's okay though, I just switched to lobsters and everything works fine now. Will keep an update if this account gets banned.

I'm using Mirror Mode and using this script only. Going to see how long this account can last.

The shrimp problem was when I was using Stealth Injection, not mirror mode by the way. 

i can cmf there is problem with shrimp food, previous post i said the scripts keeps on logging me out, its due to me using shrimp. just switch to other food and it ran great 

41 minutes ago, hellokira said:

i can cmf there is problem with shrimp food, previous post i said the scripts keeps on logging me out, its due to me using shrimp. just switch to other food and it ran great 

54 minutes ago, Twixxy said:

Hey,

I'd suggest against using Mirror (check the front post for more details!). The shrimp thing is odd though; perhaps I have a typo in the name. I will look into this for you now.

Cheers!

Apa

EDIT:

It looks like shrimp are (irregularly) spelt 'Shrimps' in-game. I've just updated the script to reflect this - See below!

Edited by Apaec