MIRROR MODE: Cannot Find WebClient.

Saiyan

Hi, so I've noticed that the Mirror Mode cannot find the webclient. Basically it'll always state "Searching for client" 

Conversely when I use a downloaded osrs client it finds the client instantaneously.

Operating System OSX/Mac

How long has this issue been persisting for? Well I first noticed it ever since webwalk was released (not implying webwalk affected client searching/finding)

It's not really an issue but I was wondering is it just me or are there others?

Thanks in advance doge.png

P.S To the dev who reads this pls have mercy upon my soul for using the accursed machine known as mac

Edited by Saiyan
  • Like 1

Easy fix, you have to use OSBuddy and manually resize the client screen until OSBot picks it up. Took me literally 5 months to figure this out. lol

Does osbuddy still work for you in mirror client? It worked for me fine for months until today. It keeps telling me to change it to fixed window mode but i already have it on fixed mode. 

Does osbuddy still work for you in mirror client? It worked for me fine for months until today. It keeps telling me to change it to fixed window mode but i already have it on fixed mode. 

This is what my settings look like, and all I do is when OSBuddy is fully loaded, I try to minimize it as much as it can go (which is literally just like a cm when you change all your settings to the one's down below) Then it worked perfectly.

fdd8d2a37c402aebc7b88631e39e1f1f.png

Edited by ProjectPact

This is what my settings look like, and all I do is when OSBuddy is fully loaded, I try to minimize it as much as it can go (which is literally just like a cm when you change all your settings to the one's down below) Then it worked perfectly.

fdd8d2a37c402aebc7b88631e39e1f1f.png

yeah i have those settings but i still have the blue screen telling me to change it to fixed mode. I have changed it to fixed and scretched the screen so its the smallest possible and it still doesn't work.

yeah i have those settings but i still have the blue screen telling me to change it to fixed mode. I have changed it to fixed and scretched the screen so its the smallest possible and it still doesn't work.

hmmmm idk man, it works for me. I drag the screen vertically and move it all the way as small as it goes and it works perfect :(

• 3 weeks later...