FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 11/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, nick1106 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:11 PM]: Loaded 1 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:12 PM]: WARNING: Use of breaks is not safe in this script
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:12 PM]: WARNING: Please ensure that breaks are disabled in the client settings
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:13 PM]: INFO: Loaded weapon: BLOWPIPE
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:15 PM]: INFO: Setting start wave to: 63
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:50 PM]: Terminating script FrostCaves...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/16 01:17:50 PM]: Script FrostCaves has exited!

Got to the jad it just stood there and did nothing and die... so then i manually got to the jad and turned it on and it does nothing

EDIT: Tried it again failed at wave 30. Stood there unresponsive until death. Setting are all correct. fixed mode default zoom mode  

Sounds like audio might be off? Starting at the tzhaar bank should auto configure the audio settings, though; but try checking that manually. Sound effects must be on for the script to hear jad

3 hours ago, beefcharm said:

Can i do this with my 1 def pure still? After i get to wave 62 i just emable the script right? using range toxic blow pipe

1 defence accounts are not really supported, but for the jad fight alone, it could probably work fine.

12 hours ago, reefross said:

Could todays update have something to do with this not working? i go in and start it at wave one and it does absolutely nothing. Just says DEBUG: Bat attack interval.

Definitely could; but make sure you check your GFX and other settings, too. Start in tzhaar bank to let it autoconfigure what it can, and ensure fixed mode / default zoom n all that

53 minutes ago, villeman22002 said:

is this out of date now ? because I cant seem to get it to work right now it will not sure my restore pots and wont use my prayer

Yes, today mine would not use prayers and kept drinking potions. tried 3 times end up losing quite a bit of money. Should have babysat it I guess...

I'm assuming the update is causing problems.