FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 6/30/2018 at 2:57 PM, CyberWizard said:

Submitting current review of script: Purchased yesterday, decent script although I with it was on another bot, but there's quite a few bugs. The bot gets stuck in many locations, and can miss some prayer flicks sometimes that can cause deaths (High fps low ping, this is a script issue) I think @FrostBug needs to sit down for a weekend and watch the script and do some debugging, I can provide an account or even two if needed with 85ish ranged, 40 defence and another with 83ish ranged 1 defence both 50+ prayer. Free of course for your testing if you need it. The script getting stuck in locations is the biggest issue, I don't have a screenshot at the moment, but the I can describe the bug as it just clicks the minimap constantly because It's probably 1 tile off and can't click the tile. This is dumb as shit and the script should click the screen if it's one tile, or randomization. The bug is annoying because it just sips super restores until it dies. This happened twice in my roughly 14 hours of using this script, so it's common enough to raise concern.

Also a good toggle would be middle mouse camera movement, a very good anti-ban feature in my opinion, even as a toggle would be good. To swtich between standard camera movement, middle mouse, and let osbot decide or something. 

Since the thread hasen't been updated in forever, a good idea would be update the changelog with some fixes once done too.

Sorry if I seem rude or cocky, been botting for a while in the scene and just wanted to say stuff direct, you're obviously smarter than me at this and I may be wrong on some stuff

Cheers mate, hoping for a debug asap

Well, if you could provide screenshot/gifs of these scenarios getting stuck, that would help. I never make script changes based on speculation; not with this one. I still do test runs occasionally, but haven't had any issues the last few times. I'll do some more soon to make sure.

For minimap interactions and such, that can often be caused by settings such as screen zoom or resizable mode; so ensure that those are at default and fixed (probably is; but make sure anyway).
Most of the script changes at this point are very technical; most often minor changes to the evaluation heuristics (the numbers used to make decisions); I don't think it'll make much sense to specify these in the OP.

On 6/30/2018 at 5:42 PM, CyberWizard said:

BAIisO1.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/BAIisO1.png

script keeps clicking on potions (none specific, all) even when full inventory sometimes. Another bug.

I'll have a look. Was this using 'Quick-start', or did you manually specify numbers of potions? If so, how many of each did you specify?
Also is there a difference between these images? What am I looking at here

3 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Well, if you could provide screenshot/gifs of these scenarios getting stuck, that would help. I never make script changes based on speculation; not with this one. I still do test runs occasionally, but haven't had any issues the last few times. I'll do some more soon to make sure.

For minimap interactions and such, that can often be caused by settings such as screen zoom or resizable mode; so ensure that those are at default and fixed (probably is; but make sure anyway).
Most of the script changes at this point are very technical; most often minor changes to the evaluation heuristics (the numbers used to make decisions); I don't think it'll make much sense to specify these in the OP.

I'll have a look. Was this using 'Quick-start', or did you manually specify numbers of potions? If so, how many of each did you specify?
Also is there a difference between these images? What am I looking at here

Default potion values, default osbot fixed mode, I'll grab pictures or gifs when I can thanks for the kind response friend the images are The same, sorry I accidently posted more than once, but it's the example of it just clicking on pots, didn't use quick start and used default potion values of I think 3 ranged 9 brew 16 restore, although the bug happens on all pots randomly sometimes of that makes sense, brews was that script instance, another it could be same issue but with range pots or restore, has happened 

• Like 1

I just bought your script and just had the same issue of the bot getting stuck and sipping potions for about an hour straight until I checked on it. Happened on wave 36. Quite disappointing.  UPDATE: I just went to restart the script and now its giving me an Exception: Null, after it says its "finished banking" and just sits there in the bank doing nothing.

Edited by Andrew Molina

13 minutes ago, Andrew Molina said:

I just bought your script and just had the same issue of the bot getting stuck and sipping potions for about an hour straight until I checked on it. Happened on wave 36. Quite disappointing.  UPDATE: I just went to restart the script and now its giving me an Exception: Null, after it says its "finished banking" and just sits there in the bank doing nothing.

You running mirror mode?
Make sure to choose injection; try restarting client for the null thing; last time I heard of that happening, it was fixable with a client restart, or by opening equipment tab before starting.. something with the client failing to read equipment for some reason

EDIT: also if you could PM me the log files (found in OSBot data directory) for those runs, that would be great (assuming it wasn't caused by running mirror mode)

Edited by FrostBug

11 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

You running mirror mode?
Make sure to choose injection; try restarting client for the null thing; last time I heard of that happening, it was fixable with a client restart, or by opening equipment tab before starting.. something with the client failing to read equipment for some reason

EDIT: also if you could PM me the log files (found in OSBot data directory) for those runs, that would be great (assuming it wasn't caused by running mirror mode)

yea I wasnt running mirror mode and ill try to pm you them its currently 4 am so itll probably be a few hours before I actually wake up. Ill try those quick fixes

So been watching my main reason of dying everytime, when attacking the healers it choose run UNDERNEATH Jad, so it'll pray melee, but yet I'll still get hit by mage. Any possibility to make it so it'll run AROUND him so melee protect isn't even needed at a chance of getting 1 banged? :)  @FrostBug

Edited by CucumberSalad

2 hours ago, CucumberSalad said:

So been watching my main reason of dying everytime, when attacking the healers it choose run UNDERNEATH Jad, so it'll pray melee, but yet I'll still get hit by mage. Any possibility to make it so it'll run AROUND him so melee protect isn't even needed at a chance of getting 1 banged? :)

Maybe high ping? It did the same thing to me, but when Jad attacked with range or mage, it quickly switched prayers and back to melee prayer.  This was with quick start. (no prayer flick or whatever)

19 hours ago, Joliter said:

Maybe high ping? It did the same thing to me, but when Jad attacked with range or mage, it quickly switched prayers and back to melee prayer.  This was with quick start. (no prayer flick or whatever)

Naah never high ping, and it's just randomly it'll work or doesn't work, sometimes it doesn't even attempt to switch after it goes to melee

Edited by CucumberSalad

• Token locked this topic