FrostCaves

FrostBug

10 hours ago, inno420 said:

I've run this bot 6 times, and it only succeeded once. It's spamming right click on the blobs, missing out on prayers even though I have amazing ping on the world I was on. It's just overall VERY buggy. I may have to request a refund unless you can promise to get around to fixing this.

Constant errors in the logger too:

Since I can't reproduce the issues you refer to, I would have to see it happen in order to attempt any changes. If you could screenshare with me or provide a gif/recording, that would suffice. Skype is on my profile.
I wouldn't consider 1 pathing error in 4 waves 'constant errors'; and it's not something that will visibly disturb the script.

9 hours ago, RYanb0401 said:

Alright, it succeeded this time. Got to the end and it really scuffed Jad and dodged two VERY lucky hits while on the wrong prayer but it succeeded.

Can you elaborate on what happened with the prayer flicking?
Generally speaking it does allow itself to enter melee range of jad, but will fall back to melee prayer when doing so.

3 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Generally speaking it does allow itself to enter melee range of jad, but will fall back to melee prayer when doing so.

It kept itself on melee prayer while in range this time, but didn't the first. It ran into melee range with mage prayer on and never switched to melee, dying obviously.

This time it stuck with melee prayer through two ranged attacks and luckily only took two small hits (30ish) AFTER healers had spawned and been attacked, so it was no longer trying to do too much at once.

On 5/22/2018 at 3:39 AM, RYanb0401 said:

It kept itself on melee prayer while in range this time, but didn't the first. It ran into melee range with mage prayer on and never switched to melee, dying obviously.

This time it stuck with melee prayer through two ranged attacks and luckily only took two small hits (30ish) AFTER healers had spawned and been attacked, so it was no longer trying to do too much at once.

Did you use a heavily botted account? or a more "legit" account?  Any bans after killing Jad?

On 5/24/2018 at 4:13 AM, Joliter said:

Did you use a heavily botted account? or a more "legit" account?  Any bans after killing Jad?

Account is primarily hand done, with some minor botting for convenience and QOL stuff. 3 runs in 2 days and no bans despite it making silly mistakes at times that I don't normally make myself. I guess the failures work in it's favour to a degree as it isn't robotically efficient at it

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RYanb0401 said:

Account is primarily hand done, with some minor botting for convenience and QOL stuff. 3 runs in 2 days and no bans despite it making silly mistakes at times that I don't normally make myself. I guess the failures work in it's favour to a degree as it isn't robotically efficient at it

Correction. Ran again for another slayer task and woke up this morning to a ban. RIP 15 year old account I guess.

EDIT: Yes, it's my fault. I know that and accept that.

Edited by RYanb0401
  • Sad 2

giphy.gif

62 hp, 75 range, 43 prayer 40 def 64 cb.

This script does okay, it could use some updates on attack order. The way it lures monsters is really smart when it does it correctly. I have the full video of the caves if Frostbug is intersted, quite a few spots I could point out where it needs improvement. At the end of the day, it did what it had to, and on a high level account it should have no issues. The way it fights jad is bizarre. 

Edited by redeems
  • Like 1

• Token locked this topic