FrostCaves

FrostBug

17 hours ago, talipen said:

looking at using this on deadman, what would you recommend for 70def 75range 70prayer? (ovbz cant get karils or top gear, best is rcbow with broad bolts

Probably fine with a rune cbow and those stats. Just go defensive with some dhides/rune/dragon armor (god trimmed for prayer bonus if you have it).

Ratio of restore/brew should depend on your prayer bonus. Should lean towards as many brews as your prayer bonus allows.

On 7/6/2017 at 7:41 AM, okokokok said:

Thanks frostbug! Bought it and got the cape with medium good gear karils x bow d hide etc with 70 range and 40 def and got it first try. Definitely worth the buy. 

What was your complete gear set up and your pot ratio? I'm 70 range, 60 def, 52 prayer and It still hasn't been able to get past wave 50.

49 minutes ago, nagorb10 said:

I've tried it now like 10 times for the fire cape and it keeps messing up. could I possibly get a different frost script or something? I also have great gear and stats but it just wont work.

I don't have the required store permissions to do things like that.

If you provided any sort of details as to why it "doesn't work" or what kills you, I could try to assist you. But that's up to you.
I'm sure you've read the advice in the OP; but just to make sure:
- Don't run the script on mirror mode
- Start the script in the bank; not in the caves (or alternatively ensure all configurations yourself)
- Don't enable prayer flicking if your ping is over or near 200ms

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic