FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 2017/4/21 at 3:53 PM, dedlin3 said:

Hello, i try to start the script, then announce that the INFO Configurations: ok, and next will come all the time, EXCEPTION 0. What does this mean and how do I get the script to work?

I've seen this happen as a client bug that prevents reading the equipment. Try opening the equipment tab, or try restarting the client/hopping

4 hours ago, BottingXD said:

I keep getting EXEPTION: Null

Its doenst attack any monsters on its own, also it doenst initialize while outside off the cave

I have a feeling this is a broken hook resulting from todays update; but try what I recommended above anyway. If that doesn't work, I'll look deeper into it tomorrow if a hook update hasn't fixed it

Sorry for the trouble

17 hours ago, FrostBug said:

I've seen this happen as a client bug that prevents reading the equipment. Try opening the equipment tab, or try restarting the client/hopping

I have a feeling this is a broken hook resulting from todays update; but try what I recommended above anyway. If that doesn't work, I'll look deeper into it tomorrow if a hook update hasn't fixed it

Sorry for the trouble

It is working perfectly again, thank you for the fast response. It was indeed something with yesterdays update.

• Like 2

Few issues with this script. Just started running it for the first time, and it works, but requires some babysitting. Sometimes when the ranger attacks, the script stops responding. Healing and pots work, but no damage to the monsters is being done. Also something that is highly concerning is after it kills a monster, it right clicks and presses "attack" on it again while it it going through the death animation. This just looks unbelievably suspicious to me.

Edit: Now it is not attacking the Magers either

Edit 2: Sorry for all the updated an edits. Final one. I am very unsatisfied with this script. I had to babysit it constantly having to stop, start, un around, pause, etc this script. Magers i would have to do by hand. Made it to jad just to get one hit because the bot wont pray at all.

Edited by Galaga
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Galaga said:

Few issues with this script. Just started running it for the first time, and it works, but requires some babysitting. Sometimes when the ranger attacks, the script stops responding. Healing and pots work, but no damage to the monsters is being done. Also something that is highly concerning is after it kills a monster, it right clicks and presses "attack" on it again while it it going through the death animation. This just looks unbelievably suspicious to me.

Edit: Now it is not attacking the Magers either

Edit 2: Sorry for all the updated an edits. Final one. I am very unsatisfied with this script. I had to babysit it constantly having to stop, start, un around, pause, etc this script. Magers i would have to do by hand. Made it to jad just to get one hit because the bot wont pray at all.

You're not running in mirror mode, are you?

Also, if it's not praying at jad, make sure the audio is properly configured. Always start the script at the tzhaar bank (this is where it auto configures)

2 hours ago, FrostBug said:

You're not running in mirror mode, are you?

Also, if it's not praying at jad, make sure the audio is properly configured. Always start the script at the tzhaar bank (this is where it auto configures)

Thank you for your fast reply! I am not running in mirror mode. I just pressed start once I was in the cave. The audio settings is definitely got me killed at jad; mine were set wrong. I'm going to try and run it again and see if it will attack the Magers or rangers without my manual entry 

35 minutes ago, Galaga said:

Thank you for your fast reply! I am not running in mirror mode. I just pressed start once I was in the cave. The audio settings is definitely got me killed at jad; mine were set wrong. I'm going to try and run it again and see if it will attack the Magers or rangers without my manual entry 

Good luck :p

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic