FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 1/31/2017 at 4:45 PM, siewmai6 said:

wow i got banned for only using this once. had the fire cape and out, that's it. and i got banned after. 2 day soft ban tho, i just hope my cape wouldnt be removed. i highly recommend NOT using this script. For the price of $20 usd it is not worth it. Besides that the script seemed to work flawlessly, able to kill Jad with basic gear at lv 70 ranged. Still a little upset though.

banned.png

Did you lose the cape when u got your account back?

Which gear should be used for 40-99 def?

Just want to know the cheapest way until i tried the bot. Don't wanna risk all my cash on ranger boots ++++ incase of ban.

Currently i got an account with 53 def and 70 range i want to try the script on.

Tried to search for tips or guides but didnt find anything in this forum or post.

Edited by krisped

17 hours ago, krisped said:

Which gear should be used for 40-99 def?

Just want to know the cheapest way until i tried the bot. Don't wanna risk all my cash on ranger boots ++++ incase of ban.

Currently i got an account with 53 def and 70 range i want to try the script on.

Tried to search for tips or guides but didnt find anything in this forum or post.

I completed it with a 70 range 70 def account with some supplies left, I'd use a good mix of prayer/def bonus so like rune platelegs, Zamorak top, ect

On 3/9/2017 at 10:09 PM, shyronnthefair said:

Bot got stuck for me at Jad. when healers spawned it went to a corner forgot what direction(southwest) and let the supplies run out without attacking down the healer. I watched the supplies start to run out. After switching to manually killing the healers i died after killing one. Before this i got logged out in wave 27 randomly. All i had to do was log back in to resume. Please fix. 

Third try. Ran smooth the whole way. I guess last time it had a problem tagging all the healers. 

This happened to me aswell, Sometimes It would get randomly stuck and just keep eating this also happened on the wave before jad It just kept running in a small circle And I had to move the bot myself and resume it (Also had to do this during jad)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frs said:

I completed it with a 70 range 70 def account with some supplies left, I'd use a good mix of prayer/def bonus so like rune platelegs, Zamorak top, ect

This happened to me aswell, Sometimes It would get randomly stuck and just keep eating this also happened on the wave before jad It just kept running in a small circle And I had to move the bot myself and resume it (Also had to do this during jad)

Did you use Karils x'bow or Rune c'bow?

On 2017/3/19 at 5:13 PM, Star_Scream said:

is this script still up to date and working properly?

AFAIK

On 2017/3/19 at 11:20 PM, krisped said:

What gear did you use on 40 def 70 range Frost?

I think I did 70 range 50 def

Karils xbow, rune platelegs, rune fullhelm, dhide body etc., all trimmed for prayer bonuses. Used multiway prayer flicking

21 hours ago, FrostBug said:

AFAIK

I think I did 70 range 50 def

Karils xbow, rune platelegs, rune fullhelm, dhide body etc., all trimmed for prayer bonuses. Used multiway prayer flicking

Thanks, mine fails at multiway prayer flicking :( no idea why, might be a lagg or something but i cant see any kind of laggs..

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic