FrostCaves

FrostBug

dude can i at least get a reply that u acknowledge this because i want a refund if u don't fix it, 4 trys and all died at the same fucking spot on jad half health healers spawn in goes to pray mele for some stupid reason then gets 1hk0 by jad, sick of wasting supplies on this eventhough its not much it still adds up with multiple failed attempts, like its pretty much flawless until it gets to jad, or u have pray flicking on and it fails the mageers pray EVERY 2nd flick

dude can i at least get a reply that u acknowledge this because i want a refund if u don't fix it, 4 trys and all died at the same fucking spot on jad half health healers spawn in goes to pray mele for some stupid reason then gets 1hk0 by jad, sick of wasting supplies on this eventhough its not much it still adds up with multiple failed attempts, like its pretty much flawless until it gets to jad, or u have pray flicking on and it fails the mageers pray EVERY 2nd flick

Just did two test runs, and everything went fine. Could you elaborate on what went wrong, and provide the log file (located in osbot data folder)?

What was the state when the flick was missed? Were all the healers focused on the player yet, or was the script still attacking healers to get their focus?

Just did two test runs, and everything went fine. Could you elaborate on what went wrong, and provide the log file (located in osbot data folder)?

What was the state when the flick was missed? Were all the healers focused on the player yet, or was the script still attacking healers to get their focus?

Not him but i also am having this problem. From my end It happened when the script was attacking the healers to get their focus, the healers weren't even on the character yet but prayed melee

Not him but i also am having this problem. From my end It happened when the script was attacking the healers to get their focus, the healers weren't even on the character yet but prayed melee

Praying melee post-healer spawn is intended behavior.

Can you send me the log file from the run where you died?

EDIT: To elaborate; the intended behavior is to 'fall back' to protect-from-melee between jad flicks

Edited by FrostBug

I think the problem is that it's praying melee when the healers aren't even on you

That shouldn't be, as It is intended behavior and has always worked like that.. but I went ahead and changed it yesterday anyway, so now it only protects melee when the healers are actually attacking the player (or jad is in melee distance).

I did a 3rd test run overnight with this change, and it also completed successfully.. Though this doesn't really prove that it fixed the problem, I suppose I will go ahead and commit it when I get home regardless.

I noticed one guy mentioning that he couldn't use multiway flicking either; that leaves the possibility that this issue is related to bad ping.. Unfortunately I can't really test on worlds with bad ping, as the account I use atm doesn't have good enough stats to run without multiway flicking.

But can any of you with this issue check that your ping to the world you use is acceptable?

Edited by FrostBug

That shouldn't be, as It is intended behavior and has always worked like that.. but I went ahead and changed it yesterday anyway, so now it only protects melee when the healers are actually attacking the player (or jad is in melee distance).

I did a 3rd test run overnight with this change, and it also completed successfully.. Though this doesn't really prove that it fixed the problem, I suppose I will go ahead and commit it when I get home regardless.

I noticed one guy mentioning that he couldn't use multiway flicking either; that leaves the possibility that this issue is related to bad ping.. Unfortunately I can't really test on worlds with bad ping, as the account I use atm doesn't have good enough stats to run without multiway flicking.

But can any of you with this issue check that your ping to the world you use is acceptable?

I'll test it when I get home, thanks for responding!

I'll test it when I get home, thanks for responding!

I've committed some changes to the script, but they aren't live yet. Please do verify the ping, though.

The changes include:

- Protect from melee will no longer be used unless directly attacked by a healer or within melee range of jad

- The script will be a little more patient in waiting for the healers to approach jad, before running towards them

- A cap has been added to evaluation of travel-danger. This should promote the script to be a little more brave in the selection of escape routes when under heavy attack

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic