FrostCaves

FrostBug

Well dont want to risk 20€ if it couldnt.

I recently bought this script today, 4 attempts as a pure so far with 88 range, 52 prayer and 78 HP. I've yet to make it to wave 60.

@frostbug After testing the script four times on my pure I noted some possible changes, I'm not sure if they've been brought up yet but here they are:

• Enable Left-Click support, (imo the time wasted on right-click attack makes the difference when killing rangers)
  • Prioritize 90's then 22's wave < 39 (after running the script four times today and watching it I noticed I took a lot of damage chasing back for 22's after it had already right-click attacked 90's. Since it right-click attacks back onto 22's it wastes valuable time when rangers could be potentially dead saving you brews.
  • set hp threshold to eat once below that threshold
  • the way brew/restore combo is coded there is times when the combo is 1 brew 2 restore dose. 

(i.e, i'm at 40 health and 12 prayer, the script only drinks 1 dose of brew and 2 restore leaving me at 54 hp yet full prayer, when the 2 doses of restore couldve restore my drained stats had i drank 3-4 doses of sara brew.)

(brb will edit when back have lots of notes. irl accident with family member.)

edit2: thats what i have for now running script again with some adjustments 

Edited by Hybridblade

I recently bought this script today, 4 attempts as a pure so far with 88 range, 52 prayer and 78 HP. I've yet to make it to wave 60.

@frostbug After testing the script four times on my pure I noted some possible changes, I'm not sure if they've been brought up yet but here they are:

• Enable Left-Click support, (imo the time wasted on right-click attack makes the difference when killing rangers)
  • Prioritize 90's then 22's wave < 39 (after running the script four times today and watching it I noticed I took a lot of damage chasing back for 22's after it had already right-click attacked 90's. Since it right-click attacks back onto 22's it wastes valuable time when rangers could be potentially dead saving you brews.
  • set hp threshold to eat once below that threshold
  • the way brew/restore combo is coded there is times when the combo is 1 brew 2 restore dose. 

(i.e, i'm at 40 health and 12 prayer, the script only drinks 1 dose of brew and 2 restore leaving me at 54 hp yet full prayer, when the 2 doses of restore couldve restore my drained stats had i drank 3-4 doses of sara brew.)

(brb will edit when back have lots of notes. irl accident with family member.)

edit2: thats what i have for now running script again with some adjustments 

Hi

Like the OP says, the script does not support pures. But regardless, I appreciate the feedback.

- In regard to always right-clicking, this was an intentional change, as trying to left-click moving targets may result in dangerous misclicks. However, it might be possible to implement exceptions to this rule; say for example if neither the player, target or camera is moving, and/or if the player isn't in a safespot where it would be dangerous to misclick.

- Hm, I believe it should already prioritize rangers over birds if the current prayer isn't protect from missiles; but will have to look into that. Certainly an error if it doesn't.

- What's wrong with the current threshholds? As it is now, they are slightly randomized, so the results may vary a tiny bit. There are a total of 9 different cases for drinking potions; I don't think leaving them all customizable would do much for the average user.

- Double restoring when it isn't necessary sounds strange. Would you happen to have noticed which consumption rule triggered drinking the 2nd dose? (It logs the rule that triggered the consumption in the logger)

Thanks

Hi

Like the OP says, the script does not support pures. But regardless, I appreciate the feedback.

- In regard to always right-clicking, this was an intentional change, as trying to left-click moving targets may result in dangerous misclicks. However, it might be possible to implement exceptions to this rule; say for example if neither the player, target or camera is moving, and/or if the player isn't in a safespot where it would be dangerous to misclick.

- Hm, I believe it should already prioritize rangers over birds if the current prayer isn't protect from missiles; but will have to look into that. Certainly an error if it doesn't.

- What's wrong with the current threshholds? As it is now, they are slightly randomized, so the results may vary a tiny bit. There are a total of 9 different cases for drinking potions; I don't think leaving them all customizable would do much for the average user.

- Double restoring when it isn't necessary sounds strange. Would you happen to have noticed which consumption rule triggered drinking the 2nd dose? (It logs the rule that triggered the consumption in the logger)

Thanks

Of course, I did read the disclaimer but I was hoping to prove otherwise. These notes I took down are what I believe can make the difference to complete jad without purple sweets. Proving with the addition of purple sweet support that pures would easily do jad with this script.

I'm currently reaching wave 58-62 every attempt without the support for purple sweets. By then I have 0 supplies though. I can send screenies as I continue testing if you'd like.

-As for the misclicking I do like the exception of which the rule would allow left-click support if all three factors are not moving that sounds decent enough. I would think it would fail very little on monsters with 2x2 grid though since the script perfectly lands a right click on them every time would it be that much of a difference for the left click? Just wondering on this one, a bit curious.

-Yes in some occasions during the 6-8 times I ran it yesterday it did prioritize other monster from blobs to birds over rangers when range prayer was down. I will run again to confirm this once I am 90 range.

-The problem with the current threshold (for a pure) which could be improved just a bit for success is, i.e if I'm 30-40~ hp out of 75-80 hp and the script only drinks a dose, right now as it works it gets me killed during waves with double rangers AND rangers with melees (180). When the script gets the 180 stuck it still runs past the 180 and takes a hit, then still has to tank the ranger which also takes a hit. All of this is happening while protecting mage since this is wave < 53 which fails the cave. 

-As for the double restore, no I did not but I will be testing the script out today and could gladly get that for you when/if it happens again! I did forget to mention this is on uncommon occasions.

I dont think this is blowpipe friendly. It has failed twice at jad, and sometimes its just stuck in a corner, drinking up all the pots untill its out(this has happend twice now)

I think the short range throws it off. (70 def, 80 range, 43 prayer)

Should work fine with blowpipe; I've done runs with it before.

Are you using mirror mode? There are known bugs with this script in mirror (including not being able to hear jad sounds)

Should work fine with blowpipe; I've done runs with it before.

Are you using mirror mode? There are known bugs with this script in mirror (including not being able to hear jad sounds)

injection.

I swapped to arma crossbow and it did it in first attempt. I did 5 attempts with blowpie. one where it just legit ran out of supplies cause I didnt have flicking enabled and I supplied it wrong(totaly my fault), 2 where it ran in a corner and ate up all the supplies, and 2 jad deaths. In both of the jad deaths, I monitored it most of the time, and it got stuck 2 times in corners and ate supplies, but I fixed it by attacking a monster.

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic