FrostCaves

FrostBug

Probably black dhide body, rune legs, rune fullhelm and karils xbow. It is a fair bit below the minimum recommended stats, though (as listed in the OP)

so k bow over a rcbow/z book/diamond e. i was running same set up with initiate for the prayer bonus but ill use god rune armor to exchange a bit of that.

the script made it to jad the first time but died, the 2nd attempt it made it to wave 48 and panic'd and drank 5 brews in a row.

Edited by Belwaar

Random question but if i use toxic blowpipe will it recharge it and load it up with specified darts if need be?

Like your hot barrows bot does boge.png

no :E, just load it up beforehand; a full load of darts&scales should be good for many hours.

I could add it tho if people think it necessary

• Like 1

​having a problem bot was too close to jad and hit me for full hp . trying again to see if it happens again . idk if it was too close or it just didn't switch correctly . my ping is perfectly fine . no lag or anything

Let me know how 2nd attempt goes. Being close to jad shouldn't be a problem, as it should then switch to melee protect as well. The only actual unaccounted risk is if jad spawns on top of you / within melee distance at first.

If you could send me the end of the log file for the previous run that might show what happened (log is in OSBot data folder)

Same for me from Australia server with 300+ ping. Couldn't do it on my computer, had to use a VPS but my Linux VPS doesn't work. So I registered a Windows VPS and finally gotten a cape. Hopefully, I don't have to use the windows vps anymore.

My Cheap Equipment (I had fury, archers ring and diamond bolt(e))

b2bf3e2e7924fe00a1866d20a50c342d.png

Did it on my noob account of mine

63hp

73range

50def

Sounds like a good workaround, what vps did you use if you dont mind me askin? I'd love for the bot to work