Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

I keep trying to use a cannon, and the bot keeps setting it up and then picking it up right after, then setting it up again in an endless loop. Any tips? :/

Everything is on default settings, except for enable cannon mode, enable prayer mode, and prayer pot sipping. A target is chosen. Very confused on why i'm experiencing this.

EDIT: fixed this. needed to restart my computer

Edited by wesleyiam
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I abused the script for too long and got it banned. Will try again with a bit more testing on other account methods. Also, bot got stuck at edgeville bank doing hill giants. He was there for a few hours as he wasn't doing anything. I believe he kept repeating an action that caused him to get banned as well without actually doing anything with hill giants.

• Like 1

For hill giants, what was your banking layout like? Can you show a screenshot of the settings window or better yet post/pm me your saved fight profile for hill giants so I can help you configure it to work better ^^ :D In any case I will assume you are withdrawing brass key and some food. Also don't forget in the setup window to right click brass key and select 'block deposit'. Same applies for the lumbridge profile @mariokiller64

As for fight occurrence being spammed, I will take a look at what this can be and see if I can add a patch for it, this has never happened to me before and it's the first time I'm hearing of it. I will add a preventative measure and let the script continue once it sets the fight occurrence tile :D

Drop junk items I will add pie dish to the list of junk in the upcoming update :D

Don't forget guys, if enabling bank mode, it's best to withdraw items from the bank and not just deposit. I will add extended support for users who want to just deposit e.g. while killing cows and looting cowhides, without using any food and without bringing anything from the bank.

As for bot trials, refresh your scripts the fighter should appear, good luck, please post some progress reports :D

Edited by Czar

Keeps trying to use divine potion for no reason, just because it's in my inventory. No setup that's telling it to use it.
????
Actually, It'll just randomly use potions that are in inventory. No reason, will just empty them. Need to fix. My character wasn't doing anything because he was trying to use a divine potion but he couldn't since he only has 10HP and you need more, so he just literally didn't do anything. Also, he keeps jumping out of the wilderness for no reason when I put the safe spot right next to the wildy wall.

Ignore loot further than X tiles also doesn't save in the profiles.

Also, he keeps moving to the safespot, but I only want him to go to the safespot when he's attacked. I have the option selected but he just keeps running back to the safe spot no matter what happens. If he has nothing to do, he goes back to the safespot, but I want him to stay where he's at unless he's hit.

Edited by mariokiller64

4 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

Keeps trying to use divine potion for no reason, just because it's in my inventory. No setup that's telling it to use it.
????
Actually, It'll just randomly use potions that are in inventory. No reason, will just empty them. Need to fix. My character wasn't doing anything because he was trying to use a divine potion but he couldn't since he only has 10HP and you need more, so he just literally didn't do anything. Also, he keeps jumping out of the wilderness for no reason when I put the safe spot right next to the wildy wall.

Ignore loot further than X tiles also doesn't save in the profiles.

Also, he keeps moving to the safespot, but I only want him to go to the safespot when he's attacked. I have the option selected but he just keeps running back to the safe spot no matter what happens. If he has nothing to do, he goes back to the safespot, but I want him to stay where he's at unless he's hit.

The script will automaticly use the potions in inventory, no setup needed for that (But you can use the potion setup to change the default variable for when it sipps). Plus ive tried the script with divine potions and i couldnt get it to work, so i think they might not be supported just yet. (Im sure its right around the corner 😉 ) 
Soo try to use regular potions!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO