Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm strange, which looting items and which npcs? Will test and add an update if necessary. Usually if the script stops working there is an error log, it's an easy fix :D

The script will support green dragons in the new update (v165), activated trial biggrin.png

Also guys, updated the new version update post.

In the next update there will be a new feature to build custom script plugins from scratch. Right now, if the script is stopped, the console log will display all the commands that the script requires to run - these commands can be recycled and an entire script can be made. Right now there is only basic support but in the future there will be a new custom interface which allows users to build their own plugins which is great for unique scripts biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Using smart safespot option or normal safespotting? There is a pending update for safespot but that update only makes sure the script doesnt die from safespotting :/
Will test fire giants with all 3 options.

EDIT: Also guys, for safespotting make sure the safespot distance isn't incorrect, usually it's best to leave it to 0 but if it's not 0 make sure the range is reasonable

As for potions the script already supports all potions, is the script not drinking potions in the inventory? ohmy.png

Edited by Czar

Using smart safespot option or normal safespotting? There is a pending update for safespot but that update only makes sure the script doesnt die from safespotting :/

Will test fire giants with all 3 options.

As for potions the script already supports all potions, is the script not drinking potions in the inventory? ohmy.png

I tried both, but i was mainly using the smart safespot option and chose 2 tiles so it wouldn't run back and forth when the giant is too far away. So i switched over to sand crabs and used the plugin, afk my position and only attack my crabs and it does instead: http://imgur.com/a/guT1O so it's not "afk" and only attacking the 2 crabs around me it's trying to get nearby

• Like 1

dont worry i just realised it is using my range potions haha, does it do overload potions for nightmarezone??? and super restores for prayer (when i used the plugin to the brutal black dragons it wouldnt drink pray potion) and on the sandcrabs plugin also its a bit glitchy where it will move its mouse back and forth from 1 spot to the other making me walk back and forward constantly and not actually attack :L

oh and I was wondering is there anyway of using this at the sandcrabs island? couldn't figure out

Edited by bloominators
  • Like 1

The main problem is that I don't know what the bugs are, there are extremely vague bug reports which lengthens the bugfixing process.. I will be adding a real bug report template so that everybody wins biggrin.png

Rock and sand crabs plugins were both re-written for v165 so they are working much better biggrin.png

Will update thread with the bug report templates:

New feature request
- What is the new feature
- Basic description of what the script should do
- Basic actions for the script: 'Use item on item' etc.

For when the script gets stuck on a tile (or continuous loop):
- Which exact tile does the script get stuck on? (exact tile, not 'near the draynor village')
- Plugin or normal script?
- Did you try all 3 walking options?

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug
- How did you make the bug happen
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart?
- Normal script or a plugin?
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

Also guys update (v165) is the latest update, here's a summary quote:

New update (v165)

- GDK plugin is now enabled (BETA) should be working fine, need suggestions for more anti-pk options, there are already a few anti-pk options added though.
- Re-wrote crab plugins for both rock crabs and sand crabs. Both plugins working MUCH better now
- Added some updates for safespotting system, script will not die anymore and will return to safespot. Won't cause errors anymore too.
- Changes to 'eat for loot' option
- Added an update for stronghold of security webwalking (near zombies and flesh crawlers) (this one is not an instant update, the actual code was changed instead of webwalking nodes)
- Added an update for gnome stronghold (NEW)

I will be adding sand crab island to the next version ASAP and another update to brutal dragon plugin biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Alright no worries, the afk sand crabs was completely re-written in update v165 ^^ biggrin.png will make sure there are no bugs with safespotting though. Did safespotting work at fire giants before the current version? (v163)?

Allright cool :) Yeah it worked fine, never noticed the "smart safespotting" option before too. Because what it would do before is when i set a tile as a safe spot and there was something in the way of the firegiant i was attacking, so he had to move one tile forward to reach him, and still be in safespot distance. But it would still try to go back to the safespot and and then keep running back and forth safe spot - attack - safe spot - attack etc. Does the smart safespot option work like that? Or is it suppose to know that the 1 tile ifront is also safe?

• Like 1

Update v165 should definitely be live today for sure biggrin.png since the update was yesterday

guys, as for safespot, well the smart safespot option is still beta but I think it should be able to work better, I didn't anticipate multi-safespot tiles but I will be improving the system. The feature was mainly added for basic single tile safespots such as ankous safespot or perhaps other non-obstacle safespots  biggrin.png

edit:

Also guys don't forget that there is another new option for safespot distance, make sure to set to 0 for default distance (no limit) or to a reasonable tile distance

EDIT 2:

Finished waterfall quest, tested fire giant safespotting, now fire giants are fixed and are in the same version as the new update (v165).

As for stronghold of security, these tiles have been fixed in the update, just making sure it's the right tile:

(ignore version, should be v165.0)

7PS6pHJ.png

Edited by Czar

Update v165 should definitely be live today for sure biggrin.png since the update was yesterday

guys, as for safespot, well the smart safespot option is still beta but I think it should be able to work better, I didn't anticipate multi-safespot tiles but I will be improving the system. The feature was mainly added for basic single tile safespots such as ankous safespot or perhaps other non-obstacle safespots  biggrin.png

edit:

Also guys don't forget that there is another new option for safespot distance, make sure to set to 0 for default distance (no limit) or to a reasonable tile distance

Cool man! Thanks alot, i'll go and try it right now and post if there's any bugs still smile.png I don't quite get the 'smart safespot' option? So if normal safespotting is using 1 tile, and smart safespots also 1 tile then what's the difference?

Edit: It worked better than yesterday, but it still bugs out and attacks the doors. Also almost got me killed (had ring of life) because i was getting attacked whilst it was running back and forth...

Gif:  http://imgur.com/a/njpgw note: i have the hud off for viewing pleasure but the safespot-tile is obviously right next to the door. It worked fine for about 5 minutes prior only doing this once and the straight back to fighting but sometimes it does this unitl i die. It's not always the double doors in the other room, sometimes also the doubledoors in the same room as me.

Edited by Nice guy
  • Like 1

I already fixed fire giants, even mentioned in the update post above biggrin.png (edited)

edit:

EDIT 2:

Finished waterfall quest, tested fire giant safespotting, now fire giants are fixed and are in the same version as the new update (v165).

As for smart safespot option, it's almost identical to normal safespotting except it tries to filter out npcs which can technically make the script move from the safespot tile (it basically avoids moving from the tile and being in combat after attacking an npc) by detecting which npc-tiles are ideal for safespotting. The option works very well in conjunction with the safespot distance system (7 tiles for most shortbows).

As for trial, will activate the fighter trial as soon as GDK plugin update (v165) is updated, it will be a 100 hour trial since it's a beta test for GDK smile.png

Edited by Czar