Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

BRUTAL PLUGIN:

Still isn't using extended anti inside cavern, loot over X value doesn't work either. pi0v7CC.gif

It also needs to instantly move away from the rope once entering cavern. Been ring of lifed out 3 times now because it sits there getting melee'd by a dragon.

Edited by AWeirdThingy
  • Like 1

i dont see activity slider can you please tell me how to do it like walk me threw it   what to click on for afk sand crabs ive been trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now

For sand crabs, it's really simple: 2N0L0S9.png

BRUTAL PLUGIN:

Still isn't using extended anti inside cavern, loot over X value doesn't work either. pi0v7CC.gif

It also needs to instantly move away from the rope once entering cavern. Been ring of lifed out 3 times now because it sits there getting melee'd by a dragon.

Update coming up, apologies everyone! :(

Love the script and how quick you are to respond to queries so thank you in advance.

I see no paint for plugins, would it be possible for you to put these in?

Fixed in next version ASAP biggrin.png

can i get a trial please. would be much appreciated

Activated 24 hour trial smile.png

can i also get a trial before i buy please?

Activated 24 hour trial smile.png

work good with ranged?

Activated 24 hour trial biggrin.png Try ranged, it works best with safespotting

prayer flicking doesn't work

doesn't move mouse out from the screen

Will test prayer flicking ASAP, which npcs and did you make sure to time the prayer flicking before starting the script? Update will be added asap.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Green dragon doesn't need plugin anymore, it works without plugins ^^ :D

Looting bag still not added it's being worked on right now :( As for anti-pk, the script will avoid any skulled player within minimap ^^ :D

With jewellery teleports, script will tele when under level:30 wilderness, with regular teleports the script will reach below level:20 wilderness then proceed teleport.

good luck ;) Let me know if any suggestions/bugs and a new update will be added alongside the latest version

• Like 1

For sand crabs, it's really simple: 

Will test prayer flicking ASAP, which npcs and did you make sure to time the prayer flicking before starting the script? Update will be added asap.

hellhounds and not sure what you mean with the second part. They were attacking me and I started the script, the bot turned on prayer but didn't flick it.

Also fixing move mouse out from the screen?

• Like 1

Green dragon doesn't need plugin anymore, it works without plugins ^^ biggrin.png

Looting bag still not added it's being worked on right now sad.png As for anti-pk, the script will avoid any skulled player within minimap ^^ biggrin.png

With jewellery teleports, script will tele when under level:30 wilderness, with regular teleports the script will reach below level:20 wilderness then proceed teleport.

good luck wink.png Let me know if any suggestions/bugs and a new update will be added alongside the latest version

How should I set
Now will not attack a dragon
[iNFO][bot #1][10/01 10:55:19 上午]: Can't find far-away npc, please start the script near that npc and tell Czar to add that npc location! Position = [x=3338, y=3696, z=0]
Edited by wdkol1