Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm security questions, did they add new ones or something - I will test asap, so the script just stops randomly while answering the questions, and doesn't do anything forever? :o Will debug ASAP.

As for GDK will add a quick patch for closing bank and the wildy level fix.

As for kurasks update coming up ASAP, let me know if there are any error logs in the console log

As for bank walking, which options? Banking seems to be working in general, also which items in the bank layout?

Screenshot the setup menu with the options enabled so I can test with the same options and debug in no time :D 

Will add logout on X level for sand crabs, I thought I already added it :o Apologies guys ! :(

Will be posting new update within a few hours or so, stay tuned guys :D 

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm security questions, did they add new ones or something - I will test asap, so the script just stops randomly while answering the questions, and doesn't do anything forever? :o Will debug ASAP.

As for GDK will add a quick patch for closing bank and the wildy level fix.

As for kurasks update coming up ASAP, let me know if there are any error logs in the console log

As for bank walking, which options? Banking seems to be working in general, also which items in the bank layout?

Screenshot the setup menu with the options enabled so I can test with the same options and debug in no time :D 

Will add logout on X level for sand crabs, I thought I already added it :o Apologies guys ! :(

Will be posting new update within a few hours or so, stay tuned guys :D 

Doesn't stop forever, just clicks the door again until it knows a question. Idk if it was just that instance but I had to do it manually.

• Like 1

@czar any reason why it doesn't attack another monster after killing one? seems to wait a few seconds. wondering if this is part of the anti pattern setting?

also can you add option where it will grab all loot possible for monster you chose? rather than me typing names?

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug: will not  run back to safespot after attacking monster which makes you leave safe spot
- How did you make the bug happen: happened in waterfall dungeon when safespotting by door
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart? no
- Normal script or a plugin? normal script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc. safe spot set, tile distance = 10
Edited by Mr Asshole
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr Asshole said:

@czar any reason why it doesn't attack another monster after killing one? seems to wait a few seconds. wondering if this is part of the anti pattern setting?

also can you add option where it will grab all loot possible for monster you chose? rather than me typing names?

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug: will not  run back to safespot after attacking monster which makes you leave safe spot
- How did you make the bug happen: happened in waterfall dungeon when safespotting by door
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart? no
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc. safe spot set, tile distance = 10

when i first started running this at my secret training spot, it would wait like 10-15 seconds to attack another npc which is a long time, so i checked logger and it was trying to hop worlds apparently, so turn off world hopping because then it was back to instant attacking for me :)

• Like 1

Script has a logic bug ()
- What is the bug: bot tries to attempt obstacles and leave dungeon even with banking off
- How did you make the bug happen: turned off world hop but tried it with world hop enabled and occured still.
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something: make the script attack monster and not try to leave if banking turned off.
- Tried client restart? yes
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc. no options enabled other than stop at completion of slayer task. safe spot set with f6

here's what the log says...

[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Cannon mode NOT activated!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Chosen ammo [Broad bolts]x[0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Finding nearest npc....
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Successfully found at [x=2356, y=9769, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Set primary weapon to [Rune crossbow]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:55 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2565, y=9881, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:59 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2565, y=9881, z=0]

Edited by Mr Asshole