Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Now that i have had about two weeks wanted to give another review.

So I have been using this script on my UIM for the past two weeks. Only slayer has been trained with the script which is probably a plus on helping to not get banned as i am moving to new areas every hour or two. Doing only about 2-3 task a day and mixing in normal play and other botting is always helpful as well. I have gained about 500k slayer xp so far over 65+ slayer level. Some monsters are more difficult to safe spot more than others but i have found limiting the quest I do like not doing elemental work shop (Wyrms) and dragon slayer 1 (All dragon task) saves you from having to use block list monsters for awhile and greatly increases your xp on new accounts that might not have the gear or money to buy supplies all the time. I only do safespotting currently and it works very well. Could be alittle better but I am not complaining. 

Anyways not here to tell you how not to get banned, So if your looking for a near flawless fighter script for a very good price you have found the right one. Will keep using this script and will update if I make it to 75-80 Slayer. Would 100% recommend it. 

Also I own about 8 scripts from Czar and all are flawless

Bot smart

Edited by waferman
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

37 minutes ago, waferman said:

Now that i have had about two weeks wanted to give another review.

So I have been using this script on my UIM for the past two weeks. Only slayer has been trained with the script which is probably a plus on helping to not get banned as i am moving to new areas every hour or two. Doing only about 2-3 task a day and mixing in normal play and other botting is always helpful as well. I have gained about 500k slayer xp so far over 65+ slayer level. Some monsters are more difficult to safe spot more than others but i have found limiting the quest I do like not doing elemental work shop (Wyrms) and dragon slayer 1 (All dragon task) saves you from having to use block list monsters for awhile and greatly increases your xp on new accounts that might not have the gear or money to buy supplies all the time. I only do safespotting currently and it works very well. Could be alittle better but I am not complaining. 

Anyways not here to tell you how not to get banned, So if your looking for a near flawless fighter script for a very good price you have found the right one. Will keep using this script and will update if I make it to 75-80 Slayer. Would 100% recommend it. 

Also I own about 8 scripts from Czar and all are flawless

Bot smart

Appreciate it! Glad you liked it - I am currently training a new slayer account right now it's almost 70 slayer and I will be focusing A LOT on slayer mobs and setups, and generally making life easier on setting up this fighter bot to do slayer for you. I am sure you will love the new update :D 

16 minutes ago, anthonychloeaj said:

could i trial this? really wanting to add a chinning script to my list!.

Done enjoy :)