Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Appreciate it! Glad you liked it - I am currently training a new slayer account right now it's almost 70 slayer and I will be focusing A LOT on slayer mobs and setups, and generally making life easier on setting up this fighter bot to do slayer for you. I am sure you will love the new update :D 

Done enjoy :) 

this would be amazing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HSMike2 said:

Is there an option to teleport out or logout after your food is all gone? I did a slayer task and all my food had gone but he kept fighting till death.

Thanks.

Yes, it's possible to do this by going to Tasks -> Stop -> Stop on lose all item -> Type food. And then in another tab you can choose to Go bank before stopping bot, hope this helps! :D

1 hour ago, Vosni said:

i dont seem to see the script, im not sure why , thank you

Done re-activated trial glgl 🙏 

• Like 1

Done please update clients to version .25 guys, there was an update today it's back to normal now :D 

@Sevrep I will lock stamina code behind an option then, the bot will automatically sip potions if they happen to be in your inventory. I just didn't want to overcomplicate the setup with yet another button but it's fine xD May I ask if you're an UIM? Or how did the bot acquire the stamina potions in inventory

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Done please update clients to version .25 guys, there was an update today it's back to normal now :D 

@Sevrep I will lock stamina code behind an option then, the bot will automatically sip potions if they happen to be in your inventory. I just didn't want to overcomplicate the setup with yet another button but it's fine xD May I ask if you're an UIM? Or how did the bot acquire the stamina potions in inventory

Non iron. Just using stam pots to get to and from slayer tasks.

Edited by Sevrep
  • Like 1

@CzarSuch a weird bug and it’s driving me absolutely nuts. Only at abyssal demons in catacombs right next to the beginning entrance from the main statue entrance. This script refuses to listen to the loot parameters and insists on picking up literally every drop. I’ve tried it 100 different ways and still same result. Also would there be any way to add alching loot to the script? Thanks

Edited by Afk Dad