Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, Jus4RS said:

awsome ty, i'll try it tonight n keep you posted. 

So, first thing ive noticed, when killing chickens near lumby, i have it set to bury bones, and pick up feathers, but i notice its also sometimes misclicking and picking up eggs/ chicken,..  i have the "drop junk" option, but it dont drop the extra shit that shouldnt be there not sure why... 

will update again if i come across something else. Overall im def liking the amount of options it has, the customization is a huge plus. Good stuff. 

• Like 1

Cheers I will try reduce the amount of random clicking, maybe the mouse system accidentally looted some random items, I can also make the bot drop them if you like ^^ :D Also nice new name :doge: 

@rattty tysm <3 I noticed you doing slayer mobs, I also have some good news for this one 😉 I will be adding more slayer features but disclaimer I am not allowed to do any real slayer stuff like adding task getter etc. because I don't wanna break any rules ^^

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Cheers I will try reduce the amount of random clicking, maybe the mouse system accidentally looted some random items, I can also make the bot drop them if you like ^^ :D Also nice new name :doge: 

@rattty tysm <3 I noticed you doing slayer mobs, I also have some good news for this one 😉 I will be adding more slayer features but disclaimer I am not allowed to do any real slayer stuff like adding task getter etc. because I don't wanna break any rules ^^

Hahaha thanks man 😆 Had to make one most suitable for Rs.  And yes, the new updates you mentioned would make the script even better. 👌

@Czar 

For the Ammonite Crabs plugin: Can you add the Varock East bank as an alternative to use if the Fossil Island bank is not unlocked?

Or if you're feeling generous this holiday season, you could add a plugin to the plugin that gets you to 21 construction and builds the Fossil Island bank for you.

Edited by dotherobot
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Czar can you add "guzzle rock cake" and "feel orb" to the script to take advantage of Dharok's, Leagues Relics, and other bonuses that require low HP?

Will there be prayer involved (protect from melee for example) If so, I am happy to add this I just need to know where I can run/test this <3 I am thinking gorillas in mm1?

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Will there be prayer involved (protect from melee for example) If so, I am happy to add this I just need to know where I can run/test this <3 I am thinking gorillas in mm1?

There could be Protect From Melee simultaneously but not necessarily. It would be helpful for NPCs that are too weak to do significant damage to Dharok's, like Ammonite Crabs, because it's the only way to lower your HP when you aren't taking damage (unless you poison yourself and wait a long time).

• Like 1