Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Bro, the script is not eating on the way to the spawn. For example im using it on blue dragons in falador, and the script keeps dying to chaos dwarfs on the way to the Blue dragons cause its not eating whilst walking over there? 

Other than that the script is a1 perfect, works on all characters except for the pure im trying to bot there cause it keeps dying on the way. Any fixes for this?

• Like 1

I'm having trouble with setting up the script to how I want it. It's been good on my main but I'm wanting to cannon on my pure while I sit in a safezone. I've been trying to get the settings right on my main before trying it but it's not working.

I've set the cannon up with f1 in the middle of the zone. I run to my safespot and I press f5. I've got settings on like don't retaliate to combat, prioritise safespot etc however when my guy goes to add cannon balls he just sits next to the cannon and doesn't run back to the safezone even after being attacked when I've ticked return to safespot when attacked etc.

Any help? Thanks. 

edit: my mistake it's f6 for safespot and f5 for break tile. 

great script.

Edited by HSMike2
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 8:21 PM, ammanizzo said:

When im trying to setup the script in the monkey madness 2 caves with Red Chinchompas in my hand it tries to log out and shuts down the script.? do you know what is wrong? @Czar When im bursting with ancients it works just fine. 😮 but not with the range..

Monkey madness 2 is not supported in this script, and no other script has this yet. Maybe script factory does I'm not sure.

On 8/27/2023 at 2:11 PM, jmercedd12 said:

i wish i got a trial before buying sht acting up

smh thanks for the trial 

I was asleep brother we are humans too 😭 I usually reply within minutes on discord on my phone because I get notifications, I check forums multiple times a day though.

On 8/27/2023 at 10:03 PM, HSMike2 said:

I'm having trouble with setting up the script to how I want it. It's been good on my main but I'm wanting to cannon on my pure while I sit in a safezone. I've been trying to get the settings right on my main before trying it but it's not working.

I've set the cannon up with f1 in the middle of the zone. I run to my safespot and I press f5. I've got settings on like don't retaliate to combat, prioritise safespot etc however when my guy goes to add cannon balls he just sits next to the cannon and doesn't run back to the safezone even after being attacked when I've ticked return to safespot when attacked etc.

Any help? Thanks. 

edit: my mistake it's f6 for safespot and f5 for break tile. 

great script.

Awesome <3 lmk if anything goes wrong I will help always and release new updates. Yea so once the tile is selected it will light up green on the game map 😉 

On 8/28/2023 at 4:42 PM, butlerboy said:

Any chance you could add the sigils to the loot list for deadman mode.

Thanks

Sure :D

On 8/28/2023 at 6:45 PM, markyboymax said:

Hi. Any chance for a trial?

Done glgl 🙏 

On 8/29/2023 at 7:30 AM, GREENKARTEL said:

Hey Czar could i try out with a free trial please? :D

Done glgl 🙏 

On 8/29/2023 at 9:44 PM, Samanagram said:

can i get a free trail please

Done glgl 🙏 

On 8/31/2023 at 12:09 AM, Gibson2k13 said:

Rune dragons keeps getting stuck in the North easy corner or it keeps running to the center of the room and running back and forth? Any help on how I sort it? I'm using the pre saved settings that come with the script 

I believe its due to the fightbox area, I'll expand it on the profile to the north-east too. It's possible to manually fix this by selecting F7 to load up the tile selector, holding SHIFT, and then drawing a box in the top right area of the room and it will work really well :D

On 8/31/2023 at 10:01 PM, Taylano said:

Thank u fam :)! Much appreciated

<3 

20 hours ago, Mactire420 said:

Would I be able to trial this? Thank you!

Done added trial glgl 🙏 

• Heart 1

Yo bro, the script worked perfect for 12 days straight.

Now it just stands in fally bank unable to detect blue dragons and it refuses to leave the bank, why?

Just now, Taylano said:

Yo bro, the script worked perfect for 12 days straight.

Now it just stands in fally bank unable to detect blue dragons and it refuses to leave the bank, why?

Spams resorting to backup detector