Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Yes sure, I'll take a look at extended antifire potion (4), thanks for letting me know <3 Update coming up :) If you notice any errors please lmk! I would love to see a copy/paste, if not dw about it ^^

Also guys yesterday's update went live, enjoy! Cannon update, sand crabs also has custom breaks too, GDK plugin improved too, will be adding better anti-pk there. Will be releasing another update with more features and patches soon.

EDIT: Added all trials gl guys, if you want anything added/changed in the script lmk, also if you want me to add more custom profiles so we can do 1-click npcs also tell me which ones you'd like ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kzing said:

Is there a way to make it pick up drops faster in brutal black dragon plugin? It's taking a long time to pick them up right now and while it's picking up the items, it takes a lot of damage sometimes if there is a dragon close by that does physical attack.

I can modify the delays sure, tell me do you want to change delay while it waits for item to be looted, or before the item is looted, or after? I can reduce all three if you like. Atm I don't have the 77 slayer req to fight those but I will try my best <3 

Added trials enjoy! :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I can modify the delays sure, tell me do you want to change delay while it waits for item to be looted, or before the item is looted, or after? I can reduce all three if you like. Atm I don't have the 77 slayer req to fight those but I will try my best <3 

Added trials enjoy! :D 

If you could reduce all three it would be great! Just want to reduce the time it stands around getting physically attacked by the dragons because they do a lot of damage. Left click for loot would be fine also since everything the dragons drop are valuable. Thank you for the quick response! 

• Heart 1

Very good so far!! A few notes (some might be user error)

With "wait for loot to appear" is checked on (as well as only loot own kill) I've noticed the script will check & run for world hop *before* looting last kill, I'm not sure about with other options, looting then hopping would be ideal

^Edit: It appears sometimes it begins the world hop process either while or before starting combat, waits until combat is over, and then hops before looting, I'm not sure if this is 100% of the time it hops before looting though

After world hop it would be nice to have an option to open the inventory again

A loot priority system would be neat (I.E set a value OR specific item(s) that it will then drop less valuable items/items from another list to pick it up), but it does sound complex

Is there a way to set the settings "eat to full" as and "eat/bank at low health" to eat to a specific percentage/number, to avoid food waste Does this apply to banking too?)? As well  as setting specific foods? (I.e cheap food when banking)

(found eat health percent! I'm silly!)

Thank you for your hard work, this seems great ^.^

Edit: it appears to be trying to hop to speedrunning worlds (even when set to f2p hop only)

Edited by Crthrt
  • Heart 1

Noted everything down, thanks for the feedback it means a lot! Will be making some adjustments for v319.0. I have been working on an improvement to world-hop and custom breaks code too, they should work better. Maybe I will also assign highest priority to world hop so it doesn't get into combat during worldhop too. And I have been planning on a way to control every single loot item and assign a policy to each one, e.g. highest loot priority, or loot item only during X behaviour, etc. And for breaks I have some mixed feelings some people want to break on exact tile, others want to break near the break tile (aka 1-3 tiles away), I'll try make it a win-win situation for everyone. I will also blacklist speedrun worlds just to be safe, I can't have the bot hopping there, maybe I'll write my own worldhop system OR I can have a whole menu for worldhopping so we can blacklist speedrun worlds + blacklist high pop worlds maybe for wildy npcs like GDK :doge: Either way I got a lot of stuff coming to the script, I want you guys to be able to customise everything and control exactly how the bot should behave <3 

And including some improvements to Brutal black dragons, good news I've got an account that can access them, and I now have a better idea of your playstyle @Kzing, if I understand correctly you want to do everything to minimise attacks as much as possible, no problem. I will also make the bot sip anti-fire once before going down ladder and 30 seconds before it expires next time around :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3
  • Heart 1

Hey there welcome :D I recommend doing either caged ogres (if unlocked biohazard), castle wars ogres, or shayzien hill giants. Those are just off the top of my head, there are many other spots which don't come to mind atm but I will make a list of best places and update the thread. Ofc I don't wanna crash anyones lowkey spots so I will be mindful of that :doge: 

• Like 1

Done gl guys enjoy! :D

This bot has its own custom queue system using the Planner interface, we can chain different npcs and profiles and queue them, which makes it possible to start fighting chickens and end up fighting hill giants once you reach certain levels e.g. 1-40 att/str/def etc :doge: I will add a way to utilise this script with the new OSBot Queue system so we can switch to other bots too <3 

@Fuck you Jagex tysm for the support <3 Yes it supports cannon at caged ogres, cannon is supported in most areas except maybe wilderness, but I will be adding a special plugin for doing cannon in GDK cave (wildy) because I have heard great things over there. There are antiban features including a way to randomise when to refill the cannon's cannonballs, e.g. from 10-30 it will pick a random number each time to avoid repetition :D 

I have also made some more progress on the MM1 chinning plugin, will be announcing another big update soon! I am planning on finishing a lot of new projects within this script including a plugin for lizardmen for my DWH farm.

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO