Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Any time :D  If you notice anything else, or want anything added/changed/improved, lmk I'll be happy to post more updates :D I am currently doing some GDK testing real quick then I'll get back to my "Easy profiles" feature, I'll be adding a list of 50 npcs that are already pre-configured for you guys to enjoy :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kayke666 said:

Hey @Czar, i did set a custom breaking tile but the script ignore the breaks of OSBOT. Not only on the crabs plugin! Please fix this got banned with this script but i think only cause its not taking breaks. but no other complaints. it is an awesome script !! 

Yes sure I will run and send an account to sand crabs right now and make a new update. I recently wrote a custom break manager for this bot last week and maybe it's not triggering at all, new update coming ASAP <3 

EDIT:

New Update (v318.0)

- Added improvement for breaks system
- Added improvement for crabs plugin
- Added new tab in setup window for Easy Profiles
-- More npcs will be added every version, so far only a few are added
- Fixed Planner system (CLI)
- Fixed HUD for instructions when setting up cannon

More updates to come, just wanted to release this one because breaks are urgent <3 Update will automatically go live within <24 hrs.

Guys you will now notice a new tab like this:

XmJakPt.png

This will hold my personal profiles that I use for npcs that I fight.

Also we are working on releasing GE Restocking for this bot, including a way to automatically buy weapons and armour for your farms <3 I believe we will be the first fighter to support this.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 1/30/2023 at 4:18 PM, Czar said:

I will take a look at this ASAP, any luck with web-setting 2 btw? It uses my own webwalker, and web-setting 1 uses the same walker as every other bot on OSBot

Still in development, but I have purchased an account with MM2 complete so it's closer than we think :D

Yes sure :D I will add this to the "Example Profiles" tab in the top panel of the setup window

Not yet, but it's in development ^^

Hey there, you gotta set a custom break tile using the F5 key, it will light up the tile red, and the bot will go to this tile every time breaks are about to trigger :D

Any errors, I will help. Please let me know. I am also available on teamviewer and discord I can set this up for you ASAP.

Using resized resolution? The bot will be using quickprayers for prayer, please confirm! :D

Hey there, yes it's possible to randomise prayer ^^ :D But I didn't add any instructions on how to do this, we need to type in 2 numbers e.g. 10-20 and the bot will pick a random number each time :D  Also can you confirm if you set the resolution to classic/fixed btw? This will make sure quickprayers are always working ^^ :D

EDIT:

Added all trials, enjoy! :D  If anyone needs any help let me know ASAP. I will help you get the bot running, it's complicated but it is a very powerful bot.

Haha perfect bro! Should have tried that lol. Thanks!!

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO