Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Yeah i’ve been thinking about skotizo, if it’s possible i’ll consider adding it as a plugin, but first we have a couple plugins being worked on before we add skotizo, mainly the mm1/mm2 and a couple other plugins. And yeah a button will do, i agree :D 

cli yes you gotta just type the profile name to use cli, so rune_drags.txt would be just rune_drags as the cli parameter, and the script id is 758

Hey czar, just thought I'd ask since I died a few times not paying attention lol can you add goblin mail to the security stronghold plug-ins loot list? They sell for 500 each good f2p method b4 trade block is removed.  I haven't tried to see if the normal script would be able to bank inside figured there's a reasoning for the plug in 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, craftee said:

Hey czar, just thought I'd ask since I died a few times not paying attention lol can you add goblin mail to the security stronghold plug-ins loot list? They sell for 500 each good f2p method b4 trade block is removed.  I haven't tried to see if the normal script would be able to bank inside figured there's a reasoning for the plug in 

Good find there, will add this now!

On 7/1/2021 at 10:56 PM, FastPass said:

how do you delete profiles you've previously made?

It should be in C:/Users/my_pc_name/OSBot/Data/perfect_fighter Also you raise a good point, the bot should have a built-in way to delete profiles imo. Will see how I can do this and release

Also guys will be needing some testers from this week forward for a couple new plugins coming for the fighter

probably me just being an idiot here.. but how do i configure the food part? i cant find it i looked for like 10 minutes, i see eating at the bank to full and stuff but i dont see a part where i chose what food to eat. i see the percentage at what to eat at. am i suppose to withdraw food under the "items to withdraw from inventory?"

under options "allow deathwalking and always equip when possible" wont save for me, when i go to open the profile back up they will always be unchecked, but then if i check them and open another profile it will have them checked under that profile even if it wasn't checked before, but if i close out of the script and go back and open any of my profiles it will be unchecked until i check it again. only reason i say something is because im using CLI so i cant go in and manually do it every time
10/10 script though btw :D

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO