Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

@shepsta @lkihazzard Have you managed to get the SGS spec under control? Please verify. I have been running more tests and got it to work but I created a new profile unfortunately, have also tweaked some older profiles and got it to work but had to equip the main weapon first, also please don't forget to set your armours/weapons in the Misc tab and the Armour tab! I am eager to find out if the new update today solved it!

Still haven't although I'm only able to use 264.1 still? Will see if I have new version pushed tomorrow.

Thanks for getting back so quickly as always tho :)

19 hours ago, Czar said:

Can you post your profile setup so I can help please, it should be working better after the last update. Also if you have a screenshot of where the bot will stop and not do anything, please post the exact tile in-game I will make sure that it's working for you ASAP.

Will do once i made another one (other is banned).

Edited by rlvleut

11 minutes ago, Cuebulon said:

Hello @Czar Quick tech question for you since I'm not the most inclined in this field. When running this script it seems to do fine for about an hour then the CPU usage goes through the roof even when set to low cpu mode and all that. What would i need to do to correct that?

I can relate to this. Might also be because I’m running it in mirror mode, which is always another CPU bitch. Maybe the new updates to the client will fix these things 🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LuukBot said:

I can relate to this. Might also be because I’m running it in mirror mode, which is always another CPU bitch. Maybe the new updates to the client will fix these things 🙂

Yeah I hadn’t tried it in stealth injection mode which I’m sure would fix it. I just don’t like using that to much

@Czar The rockcrabs plugin needs some work. At least in mirror mode. It wasn't attacking properly. It would attack one, then after that it would right click them and select walk here every time instead of attack.

P.S. Also a quick question. How do we set a safespot? Everytime I tried to while using a cannon it would just run near the cannon but not the spot where I started the script or anything. It would just stand there and let the hill giants attack me while it stood by the cannon. (This is unrelated from rockcrabs)

Edited by DeadVeng

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO