Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey thanks for taking note mate. Another thing just remembered, When i set items to withdraw for e.g, i want 10 lobsters, a ring of dueling and a super strength pot, i will have to select say ring of dueling(8) then when script goes to bank i might only have a ring of dueling (7) now so it will stop script. Its annoying because im gonna have to buy 100 ring of dueling (8) because i have to have fuily chgrged ones in bank.

Also yeah if u die with a cannon you might lose a piece because there is 4 pieces unless u protect item. But could have it so script goes to spot with just cannon and puts it down then goes back for gear, that way u wont lose anything and once cannon is on floor u dont lose it.

• Like 1

Added 5 hour proggy to main thread, good job man you are epic sir :D:D

The paths are randomised but it doesn't appear that way, I can make it even more random if you want, which I will do in the upcoming update.

I just posted a new update v261.3 for stronghold, the walker has had a major improvement, glory mode is working flawlessly now, re-equipping glory while the bank is still open (more efficient) thanks to my runecrafter I converted the code over here.

Sand crabs and GDK update coming within a few hours, those two will have some nice tweaks/changes to them that you will all enjoy.

@mookie1 it's supposed to run away so that crabs will keep attacking you (to reset their aggro) - if you don't want the bot to run away then it's possible to configure the bot to steal other people's crabs however they will be very angry. If that's not what you meant by running, please elaborate so I can help. I am currently coding a nice update for sand crabs and am in need of feedback to make the bot even better.

For looting herbs at chaos - I will go check them out ASAP and see which herbs aren't being looted - ranarrs and all high level herbs is what I will set it to loot, and bank at edgeville? Or are you talking about the taverley druids? please confirm! :D

Keep it up guys thanks for all the support and feedback, you are awesome ^^ :D

Ok so im killiong cyclops now for a rune defender and i started script in cyclops room. It attacks a cyclops over at the east side of the room then clicks west on the minimap then clickc cyclops again and repeat causing my character to kangaroo around. 

Iv tried setting a fighting area by highlighting the whole room but still does the same thing.

Edit: Also i have no idea what some settings mean, like "use real distance" ?

Edited by shaba123

9 hours ago, Czar said:

For looting herbs at chaos - I will go check them out ASAP and see which herbs aren't being looted - ranarrs and all high level herbs is what I will set it to loot, and bank at edgeville? Or are you talking about the taverley druids? please confirm!

I was talking about taverly, and It looked like some settings were just off, figured it out this morning! thanks for checking in. Appreciate you.

• Like 1

If you want to kill monsters in a specific area, you need to use a fight zone by selecting the F7 hotkey and drawing on the map, it will only fight npcs that are inside the box, it will work as intended, otherwise the bot will just find any npc. However if you already did that, then something may be wrong in your setup. Did you start the bot at cyclops area already, and added the npc from nearby npcs (not by name)? Adding nearby is more stable because it reads the game instead of from the npc database which may or may not support certain types of npcs (that are out of reach e.g. cyclopes).

I will be testing the script at the same area, so far so good though I've only killed 2 npcs, I haven't witnessed the bot walking anywhere else:

uB7d9U4.gif

Can you confirm that your setup looks like that (or similar?) ^

As for the rogues, I will be adding a way to differentiate npcs by combat level, since they have the same name, same applies for experiments although I think I hardcoded to avoid the 51s.

As for prayer flick I will add a shorter delay between clicking, it's not possible to waste 0 prayer points, but I will try! :D

As for taverley druids - no worries enjoy :D I am working on updating herb sack for the latest update, RS changed something a few weeks back so I need to make changes to the script too ^^ :D

EDIT: also, GDK update is almost ready guys, will post it ASAP, along with a number of changes/tweaks and improvements (v262.0)

Edited by Czar

@Czar

Hi Czar, thanks for all the updates recently, im noticing a lot of functionality improvements. I appreciate your relentless code fixing.

One thing that i noticed may have not been addressed yet, but i wanted to bring it to your attention just in case. post update the script will loot after it has attacked another monster. usually it walks to the other monster starts fighting and then loots the previous drop. this happens whether or not loot while fighting is enabled. this works great for smaller fightzones, but if the monsters are spread out it looks bot-like. maybe you could add some kind of perimeter check and if the fight zone is larger than x tiles then it defaults to attack - loot - attack.

for example the loop should be fight - loot - attack next monster. but instead its fight - fight - loot first monster - fight - loot second monster, etc.

Edited by gashwagon
  • Like 1

In green dragons mode it doesnt eat to make space to pick up bones, neither does it have the option too.

edit: just watching my bot now, i have anti pk mode enabled, i got attacked by a pker and bot just carrys on fighthing dragons.,

edit2: Bot tried walking to dragons even though  i have games neck as travel method.

edit3: bot just got killed, it has now walked to port sarim for some reason and trying to board boat over and over even though i dont have money,

edit4:gone to do slayer hellhounds in taverly dungeon, bot walking to dungeon cant jump over wall becuase im not 5 agility, should have a failsafe in place for things like this so it doesnt keep trying to hop a wall it cant.

edit5: Went and got 5 agility to let the bot resume. It tried walking through dungeon but could get through agate that neeeds a key, bot should check if has key first before spamming to open door.

edit6: pot just drinks potions before its even no where near the fight zone.

edit7: went downstiars for a drink, came back and charactar was in lumbbridge, script was supposed to bank when out of food. Mabe could add a feature for bot to go back and pick up yourt stuff when it dies.

Yeah im out of food and its not banking?

Edit8: Took it to bank myself and banked my invent to see if it would regear and walk back to hellhounds. Error pops up saying i dont have lobsters and a dusty key when i do.

So i stopped the script and started again and loaded the profile i saved. it withdrew all the items this time? suppose its decided they are there now. But now it doesnt close banking interface just sits there instead of walking to hellhounds.

Im gonna have to go to my dr and get a script for xanax if i want to continue trying to use this.

edit9: script just died again,. runs out of food then just stays ther doesnt bank.

Edited by shaba123

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO