Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Wildy teleport will use any teleport (ideally the 30 level ones such as glory etc) to teleport once attacked, it will prioritise jewellery that is equipped first. It's best to have one equipped for quicker teleports in case someone attacks. I will be adding more updates to wildy such as logging out/hopping if out of combat etc. More improvements to anti-pk too, since the next update will include some wilderness plugins/npcs so it only makes sense :D If you are experiencing any issues with this please confirm so I can debug and add an update ASAP.

As for trials - activated good luck guys enjoy, v261 is coming you will get a chance to try it within 24 hours, however if you need more time let me know :D

As for progression yep - everything to do with progression is handled in the Planner (top left -> File -> Planner), however a BIG update is coming to that, especially to re-gearing and changing gear when switching tasks, should be perfect for levelling 1-40 and upgrading armour each time ^^ :D I am almost done with both the tutorial on how to setup the planner and the coding part of update v261.0, should be a pleasant update :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hey Czar, 

Long time user of script (have an acc approaching 85 slayer) so very thankful.

Just a couple of things:

- I can't get it to drop vials anymore (pray + super combat), is there anything I need to be doing differently on my end?

- I've never really been able to get Guthans heal switch to work, do you know if this still works?

Cheers!

• Like 1

Will check those out too, stay tuned. I think I made vial/junk dropping only available when 'loot my own kills' only, back when I re-wrote the looting system. I will update it so it drops them all the time. Guthans heal it requires you to set armour in the armour tab, show your setup so I can help, I will create a config that works better. In any case I will do some debugging with guthans to make sure it's 100%. Same goes with cannoning and breaks, I will include these in the upcoming update, thanks for the feedback guys. More to come.

Hey @Czar just logged on today and the looting system seems to be messed up. My profiles' loot has all jumbled up (eg easy clue scroll now says crystal shield and totem pieces all say null) and all the icons dont match up. It's also missing a lot of loot on the ground (i have it pick up over 1k and its leaving rune items). Just thought id let you know before you push 261!

Hi Czar, 

I've purchased your script, wondering if there is a way to re-quip weapons on death as opposed to the death walking option, for new characters you'd be using early gear and don't actually mind dying. It's quicker and more efficient, do you happen to have this feature already and I dont know how to use it?

Thanks

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO