Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Bought the script today and trying to use the planner. Whats the 'equalizer' part when you set the levels? I just want to lvl att -> str -> def, if that helps.

Also had a lil problem that the script wouldn't bank for instance when 'out of food or low health, 'out of food' or 'full loot.' Was fighting Hill Giants. The bot went AFK. Used walking method 2.

Great damn script by the way! 

• Like 1

Webwalker 2 is good for non-dungeons and just walking around on the runescape surface, webwalker 1 is good for everything else, stronghold of security, all dungeons (unless it's a newer dungeon released within the last month or so). I am in the process of adding the Slepe (and its dungeon) to webwalker 1, I will be giving out more info on the main thread as well as the future discord server being opened ^^ :D 

As for planner - next update will be heavily focused on the planner, CLI, all task-levelling modes and equipment, as well as ensuring that the entire mode is actually saving time ^^ :D

As for lagging and bans, make sure to read the guide on the best botting practises: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting the script performance has improved however it is a large and complex script so it will be a bit more heavy on memory than the average script, if you turn off some options such as 'only loot my kills' and anything that tracks kills, you should see a huge boost in performance. The more options you select the heavier the bot gets to a certain degree, but even then it is not noticeable at all, if you have at least 4-8 GB total ram you will never see the script hiccup unless you are running it for 20 hours a day and pausing/stopping the client frequently.

Also guys, yesterday's update is live, enjoy. Got another nice update coming today :) Sorry about the lack of changelog, I will be posting the full changelog as soon as I can below ^^ :D Happy botting :)

16 hours ago, geobit said:

banned within 4 hours, wouldnt recommend.

script lags your computer to shit also

Used this script 300+ hours on one account- you're doing something wrong.

@Czar Feedback for the special attacking: Now only equips the shield after speccing, same settings as before. Also doesn't recognise the spec %, using sgs obviously can spec twice from 100%, only ever once then waits til 100% (wait til 100% spec unchecked)

Sorry, just posted a fix - updated Sgs's spec requirement from 100 to 50, should be much better in the next version ^^ :D As for only the shield, I will check this out - which weapon do you have? Last update involved changing the option on the shield's equip option (wield vs wear) so I made it auto-select the first option it finds, I will try this for weapons too. Does it even attempt to wield the weapon btw? In any case I will run some more tests and debug it ASAP :)

Yes please be responsible with botting, it's not like the old days when you can just bot 24/7 without consequences, you need some strategy nowadays.

Latest version is now v260.6, will go live after a few rounds of testing and debugging. Thanks for the feedback guys enjoy ^^ :D

EDIT:

Also added Dragon and Dorgeshuun crossbow specs, forgot to mention ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Sorry, just posted a fix - updated Sgs's spec requirement from 100 to 50, should be much better in the next version ^^ :D As for only the shield, I will check this out - which weapon do you have? Last update involved changing the option on the shield's equip option (wield vs wear) so I made it auto-select the first option it finds, I will try this for weapons too. Does it even attempt to wield the weapon btw? In any case I will run some more tests and debug it ASAP :)

Yes please be responsible with botting, it's not like the old days when you can just bot 24/7 without consequences, you need some strategy nowadays.

Latest version is now v260.6, will go live after a few rounds of testing and debugging. Thanks for the feedback guys enjoy ^^ :D

EDIT:

Also added Dragon and Dorgeshuun crossbow specs, forgot to mention ^^ :D

Just tested still only specs once then just equips shield! It doesnt attempt to equip the weapon at all, straight to shield after 1 spec. I've tried volcanic whip and regular whip in case it didnt like the volcanic. 

I will try and get the update out ASAP, apologies for the delay guys, will have specs/weapon patched again so volcanic and other various weapons will work much better. I think only SGS update is live right now, have you tried sgs spec yet? Please confirm if it does two specs or one. In the meantime I will get coding. As for prayer xp yes I am also working on a toggle feature to show different trackers, just need to finish off the hotkey and design. Update coming up ^^ :D

EDIT: Should be fixed by typing the weapon name into the Misc tab in the 'Primary weapon' box, just tried it and it seems to be working good ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Hey czar, just purchased this script and I think its main features are great. One thing I am trying to do is bank from Karamja isle on F2P and return to it via boat. The web walker seems to take the boat ok but does not leave the boat once the trip has finished, it needs to click on the plank to exit the boat. I confirmed that this was missing by pausing the game clicking and continuing and then it will go to the bank from there. Could you take a look at that as Karamja isle is not use able right now for F2P banking.

If i am just missing a setting to get this to work would love advice either way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zirkler36 said:

Hey czar, just purchased this script and I think its main features are great. One thing I am trying to do is bank from Karamja isle on F2P and return to it via boat. The web walker seems to take the boat ok but does not leave the boat once the trip has finished, it needs to click on the plank to exit the boat. I confirmed that this was missing by pausing the game clicking and continuing and then it will go to the bank from there. Could you take a look at that as Karamja isle is not use able right now for F2P banking.

If i am just missing a setting to get this to work would love advice either way.

Have you tried the other walking modes?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO