Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 3/7/2020 at 11:05 AM, Czar said:

As for Nechryaels and Death-spawns, I have never fought these before, are you supposed to kill the death spawns or leave them? In the code I have set it to automatically kill them if they spawn (and if they are attacking you currently). Please let me know what you would like to happen, so I can add it to the script.

I've had same issue at Nechs,

Would ideally ignore Death Spawn as they despawn after 1min (I'm not sure auto retatliate would attack these at all, it's just weird cos not technically multi-combat).

DM me if I can help with it at all

Rockslugs are a special npc because they are a slayer npc and require bag of salt to be used on them when they die. If you are using brine sabre then there is no need to use bag of salt on them, however I will take a look at them and make sure the bot doesn't click those twice. Will be patched within a few hours.

As for death spawn, I will make the bot ignore those in the upcoming patch within a few hours, thank you for the help. EDIT: So in v258.0, you gotta disable 'allow retaliate to different npcs' and it will work with death spawns after this update. However I do have one more question: since it's not multi-combat, how will you be able to attack the next Nechyrael when death spawns are attacking you?

As for the overlay/xp, was experimenting with some new paint elements, should be back to normal in the upcoming patch. EDIT: Seems to be a plugin-specific issue too, fixed.

As for safespotting ogres with cannon and tele-grabbing: yes all of this is supported, just make sure you enable the 'attack caged npc' option at all times. Activated a trial so you can try it out - enjoy.

EDIT:

Done. Pushed a new update, latest version will be: v258.0, good luck guys - update will automatically go live within a few hours :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Mald 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Rockslugs are a special npc because they are a slayer npc and require bag of salt to be used on them when they die. If you are using brine sabre then there is no need to use bag of salt on them, however I will take a look at them and make sure the bot doesn't click those twice. Will be patched within a few hours.

As for death spawn, I will make the bot ignore those in the upcoming patch within a few hours, thank you for the help. EDIT: So in v258.0, you gotta disable 'allow retaliate to different npcs' and it will work with death spawns after this update. However I do have one more question: since it's not multi-combat, how will you be able to attack the next Nechyrael when death spawns are attacking you?

As for the overlay/xp, was experimenting with some new paint elements, should be back to normal in the upcoming patch. EDIT: Seems to be a plugin-specific issue too, fixed.

As for safespotting ogres with cannon and tele-grabbing: yes all of this is supported, just make sure you enable the 'attack caged npc' option at all times. Activated a trial so you can try it out - enjoy.

EDIT:

Done. Pushed a new update, latest version will be: v258.0, good luck guys - update will automatically go live within a few hours :D

Thank you :) for your quick reply! I already own the bot but appreciate the gesture of the free trial anyway :)!

On 3/7/2020 at 3:05 AM, Czar said:

Yep Basic NMZ is supported, not allowed to have a full nmz script because it is against market rules and unethical for the nmz scripters, however it does feature simple absorption drinking and overload potting, with flashing the restore health prayer.

Minotaurs are good but you need to make sure you are not botting on a fresh account, jagex can notice this easily and flag your account. Make sure to have rested accounts before botting, it helps tremendously, check out this guide on preventing botting bans:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

As for withdrawing food - yes this is supported, what npcs are you trying to kill I will help you setup banking, it's really easy you just add an item in the withdraw-list (in the setup -> banking button) and type the food name, it will auto-fill everything for you, no effort involved, you can also choose which bank, either the nearest to your player or any selection via a dropdown list.

As for Nechryaels and Death-spawns, I have never fought these before, are you supposed to kill the death spawns or leave them? In the code I have set it to automatically kill them if they spawn (and if they are attacking you currently). Please let me know what you would like to happen, so I can add it to the script.

Running and tagging, I would increase the delay after clicking the monster, or better yet - set a fight bounds using the F7 key if the npc tries to run away, so it won't continue attacking that specific npc. What's your setup like - I will help.

Got some epic new features coming in shortly, thanks for all the feedback guys :D Demonic gorillas are coming along nicely too.

EDIT: Done - activated all trials good luck guys :)

Haha I bought the Stealth NMZ so I shd be good with the nmz part but I want to use this script for slayer. I did not see my trial being activated. :( Did i miss it?

On 3/8/2020 at 12:41 PM, Czar said:

Hey, so I'm on 258.0 and having same issue. Allow retaliate option is normally disabled anyway but have tried a few configurations of this and 'Don't retal to combat', but can't get it work.

The Death Spawn have some weird rules https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Death_spawn and are still in single combat but you can still attack the next Nech whilst they are attacking you. 

I'm not sure if this causes major logic issues, but it would really improve Xp ph if not attacking the nechs. I can IM on a discord if you have one :)

• Like 1

i thought i was safe at hill giants in edgeville dungeon, and it does run pretty good, except it makes one retarded mistake over and over again that would get me reported instantly. It clicks on one to fight it, gets one swing in and clicks the minimap to run away for like 15 tiles and runs back and hits it again and sometime it does this over and over again till its dead. It looks ridiculous. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 5:55 PM, Zgerstmyer said:

i thought i was safe at hill giants in edgeville dungeon, and it does run pretty good, except it makes one retarded mistake over and over again that would get me reported instantly. It clicks on one to fight it, gets one swing in and clicks the minimap to run away for like 15 tiles and runs back and hits it again and sometime it does this over and over again till its dead. It looks ridiculous. 

@Czar I'm having this same problem at experiments.

In addition, I have seen this other thing happen twice now..unfortunately the second time I had not looked at the bot in 20 minutes, was working on a web dev project..

The bot, I guess, gets confused and clicks on the mini-map 1-3 tiles in distance from the current tile, and then back again to where it began.  Back, and forth.  Back....and forth again.

Super banny things here - has me a tad worried and sad.

Anything I can do to help you fix things, let me know.

• Like 2

For afking and cows - AFK mode is programmed to not fight and not click on any targets, but only auto-retaliate aggro npcs, I highly recommend only using AFK for aggressive npcs only for example at giant spiders in stronghold of security etc. Otherwise it won't be AFK if the mouse starts moving - however I am open to suggestions let me know what you would like to see changed, how, and I will definitely add an update for you.

As for the nechryaels, I recently added an update for them, if you don't want to fight the death spawn. Sorry I just realised there is a mistake in the setup window - please turn ON the option 'Allow retaliate to different types of npc', I know it should be off, but I accidentally changed the code for it. So it should be turned on if you want to avoid Death Spawns. Starting in the next update, I will rename this option to make it more clear, my apologies guys.

As for attacking npcs after already in combat, I will add an update for this ASAP, please also make sure you have the option enabled 'Wait after clicking attack'. In any case - a new update will be posted within the hour to make it better.

In the meantime until the new update goes live - try setting a fight bounds using the F7 key to determine a fight area, and choose 'always stay in my fight zone' so it doesn't walk away. Also, it is better to start the script near the npc rather than away, so the script can judge the fight tile more accurately.

As for trials, will give extended 48 hour trials so you have time to test the new update and compare.

New update v260 coming up! Changelog will be added below.

EDIT: @dyb @Zgerstmyer if you have any valid/viable saved profiles for hill giants or experiments with that issue, please send it over so I can test with your exact same options. I have tried fighting experiments and it doesn't walk away, I turned on banking and turned off, same results, it doesn't seem to walk away after clicking attack. I will try more combinations of options to get it to fail so I can identify and fix. Same applies for hill giants.

Edited by Czar

@Czar thanks for your timely response.

So, one thing I think that helped alleviate one of my problems (as far as I can tell) was getting rid of "Return to safespot when no loot"

I'm doing melee at experiments, so no real need for it, and not sure when/how I put it on.

The biggest problem I am having with it looking botty is that it will *always* click on the mini-map to move around the one location I'm in, then click the mob...even if I was standing 1 tile away from the experiment.

What will then happen, the worst part, it will click the minimap..click the mob..click somewhere ELSE on the minimap, and then click the mob again..which, is sketchy..

Any tip to alleviating this?

Side question - for the fight area (using F7), is there any way to solidify the usage of that..or do I always have to just leave the grid of tiles up for it to recognize the bounds?

Thanks much.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO