Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi @Czar,

Just started to use the bot again, however, I seem to be having a problem with the hop function in the bot. 

I have the bot radius set to 12 which is the default with the following settings: Hop P2P only and player hop set at 0 (So if anyone else is there it hops). I am using mirror mode too. Just wondering whether this is a known problem or just one I am having. 

House portals and fairy rings - will be working on these ASAP :D

NMZ basic plugin -> Make sure to place the OSBot jar on desktop, the new osbot client is really silly lately, and it seems to work better with onedrive disabled (if windows 10) ^^ :D Please confirm.

Prayer flicking + bank -> I will make it not use prayers in bank, but it depends on which fight area, are you in a location where the bank is near the npcs? Please confirm your settings so I can debug accurately :D 

World hop -> Are you in an area where other players are unreachable (blocked by obstacles?) please confirm. I made the hopper only work if other players are actually near you and can walk to your position (and vice versa). Also, does setting the hop count to 1 work better? If not, let me know your exact setup so I can debug with accurate settings, and I will post another update :D

Crumble undead -> Will give it another shot, update coming up :D

Save function -> Once you hit save, you should see all the profiles in the menu called 'Open... >', if this doesn't work then you may have a security problem. Try placing the OSBot jar on desktop, and if that doesn't work, you may need to disable onedrive temporarily for it to work. Please tell me how it goes ^^ :D

Trials - activated good luck, there will be a new update added shortly :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Czar said:

NMZ basic plugin -> Make sure to place the OSBot jar on desktop, the new osbot client is really silly lately, and it seems to work better with onedrive disabled (if windows 10) ^^ :D Please confirm.

Prayer flicking + bank -> I will make it not use prayers in bank, but it depends on which fight area, are you in a location where the bank is near the npcs? Please confirm your settings so I can debug accurately :D 

i am in area of kourend

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Czar said:

World hop -> Are you in an area where other players are unreachable (blocked by obstacles?) please confirm. I made the hopper only work if other players are actually near you and can walk to your position (and vice versa). Also, does setting the hop count to 1 work better? If not, let me know your exact setup so I can debug with accurate settings, and I will post another update :D

Crumble undead -> Will give it another shot, update coming up :D

Save function -> Once you hit save, you should see all the profiles in the menu called 'Open... >', if this doesn't work then you may have a security problem. Try placing the OSBot jar on desktop, and if that doesn't work, you may need to disable onedrive temporarily for it to work. Please tell me how it goes ^^ :D

Trials - activated good luck, there will be a new update added shortly :)

Save function works now that I put it on my desktop! Thanks for the quick replies :) 

• Like 1

When I set it up on sand crabs, sometimes it will hover on and off of the crab but not 'click' so to speak to approach or attack the crab. If it's worth mentioning, I'm using mithril darts with default aggression levels.

Edit: I also have 'move mouse outside of screen' and 'anti-pattern mode' activated

Edited by cmblsc
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO