Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Glad to hear memory usage isn't too high, I will be running more tests. Last thing: are you fighting ankous at stronghold or not? I highly recommend using the plugin.

In any case, @x mult regarding stronghold plugin and banking - (I assume you are fighting flesh crawlers or minotaurs) I will be doing an update to allow the normal script to handle walking system better than the plugin, so it should be a major improvement.

Prayer potion overrides - will also test this, and make sure it sips at override amount instead of level 10.

Trials - activated all good luck guys :D

Also quick update: multiple amulets in banking mode is almost re-written, same goes for cannoning and looting. I had to do a few major re-writes to allow for more possibilities and combinations of options.

Thanks guys for all your support and feedback! :D If you mentioned a feature/bug/suggestion and it's still not added to the script, it means I am still working on it and I have everything written down so don't worry :D

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Glad to hear memory usage isn't too high, I will be running more tests. Last thing: are you fighting ankous at stronghold or not? I highly recommend using the plugin.

In any case, @x mult regarding stronghold plugin and banking - (I assume you are fighting flesh crawlers or minotaurs) I will be doing an update to allow the normal script to handle walking system better than the plugin, so it should be a major improvement.

Prayer potion overrides - will also test this, and make sure it sips at override amount instead of level 10.

Trials - activated all good luck guys :D

Also quick update: multiple amulets in banking mode is almost re-written, same goes for cannoning and looting. I had to do a few major re-writes to allow for more possibilities and combinations of options.

Thanks guys for all your support and feedback! :D If you mentioned a feature/bug/suggestion and it's still not added to the script, it means I am still working on it and I have everything written down so don't worry :D

Yes bro when I fight minotaur or crawlers. I didn't try ankou yet. And thank you for your caring

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, Czar said:

Which sand crab area? It should reset aggro if you have loaded the default settings. Activity: default, aggression: default

i can't afk my spot cause it doesn't reset what settings do i do? i don't want to do default because default attacks other visible crabs from other players

8 hours ago, greggybot said:

having a new issue...purchased the script yesterday and it worked great. Today when i go to run it, i set it up, and when i start it, it just clicks at the feet of my character continuously.  it wont attack monsters. i have tried cows, goblins, and chickens.  any fix for this?  THank you! 

Seems to only happen when enabling range and selecting to pick up ammo...anyone else having this issue?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO