Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Make sure to bot carefully guys, don't bot 6 hours non-stop, make sure to babysit if botting in high population areas (if you absolutely must bot in high pop. areas - try not to), and you should have moderate to great success depending on how well you look after your accounts and how carefully you bot. 

Demonic gorillas not yet - I just finished MM2 to access them so I will be adding a plugin for them in the near future. Thanks for the idea ^^ :D

@Sahin0313 excellent progress, I am very happy to hear this, good luck on all your accounts, amazing 99 str 40 att 1 def :o:D

EDIT:

Forgot to mention; I pushed the new update, it is missing 2 features: cannon looting re-write and amulet re-write. I wanted to get all the other fixes released before I perfect these two, they may take a day or so to re-write and improve. Expect another update shortly. The newest version will now be: v241.3

Edited by Czar

Hmm is the script finding any suitable npcs to fight? What's your setup window like? Screenshot so I can see your exact settings, I will debug and help ASAP ^^ :D

As for cpu usage, hmm have you tried hiding the paint using F2 key, also, make sure to turn off low cpu usage mode on osbot client settings, it is no good

i had monster to fight selected, no banking no looting and anti pattern mode selected and stop script when slayer task finishes selected. no other settings were enabled. it fights normally at start but sometimes it stops fighting and stands there untill it logs out then it logs back and continues fighting.

edit: also when selected the option walk to bank when finished it makes the character logout and not walk to bank.

Edited by noobacc23

Posted some more smaller updates, should go live ASAP.

After extensive testing, I cannot re-produce your bug. The script is attacking fine, not getting out of combat whatsoever, nor is it logging out.

@noobacc23 Please copy/paste any console logs or provide the exact script settings so I can run the script the exact same way you did, debug, and help you out. Other than that, I am running the script and it is working 100% fine no idling or afking for me.

My best guesses are: 

- using breaks with mirror client, not fully stable
- you are world hopping maybe, and the script is getting stuck?
- memory usage too high for your machine and the client is failing to detect any npcs
- you have hooked mirror client incorrectly, make sure to NEVER hook while logged in, let the client load properly, login manually, open interfaces/walk around to load better, then run script

Guys if you ever have a problem, you need to copy/paste the error logs at the very minimum. I really need you to co-operate if you have any troubles/errors/bugs, I am running the script and it is not afking/idling whatsoever.

okay thanks, no error codes in logger and i didnt know u had to login manually to mirror client, not using worldhopper/breaking

next time it happens i will post pics of setup gui.

btw does the script support herb sack or gem bag for collecting herbs/uncut gems monsters drop?

edit: also no problems with memory usage still got like 90% of memory unused

Edited by noobacc23
  • Like 1