Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

The rock crab plugin runs from east crabs to west crabs for no apparent reason, this seems to only happen sometimes. It doesn't need to bank, it doesn't need to break so I'm not sure why this is happening. It will also loot coins when I don't even have coins selected.

Edit: Just looked at the logs and it appears to be running from east to west crabs to loot (exec event (Loot action)).

Edited by Used
  • Like 1

@Czar Absolutely love this fighter script! such a beast! One thing I have noticed is that when training range/mage when safe spotting, I have realised that even if you tick the "Return to safespot when no loot left" it sometimes doesn't do this if you are attacked, or if you are burying bones, it will simply stay where the loot is to continue fighting.

I have attempted to use this alone, as well as all combinations eg: "Highest priority: Safespot" "Return to Safespot when attacked" and I can't seem to get them to do as self explained.

I am using mirror mode. And don't know the exact log for this. Please let me know if you need any more information.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, slare123 said:

@Czar Absolutely love this fighter script! such a beast! One thing I have noticed is that when training range/mage when safe spotting, I have realised that even if you tick the "Return to safespot when no loot left" it sometimes doesn't do this if you are attacked, or if you are burying bones, it will simply stay where the loot is to continue fighting.

I have attempted to use this alone, as well as all combinations eg: "Highest priority: Safespot" "Return to Safespot when attacked" and I can't seem to get them to do as self explained.

I am using mirror mode. And don't know the exact log for this. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Im not having the issues you are having. However im not using mirror mode.  
Is it only happening when buying bones? Im not doing that either.

Safespotting, are you exclusively using burying bones options? I will do some test runs with a few different combinations of options and see what to do. I will be using stealth injection, and if I don't find any bugs I will do a final try on mirror and see where the problem is. Any idea what the bot was trying to do on the loot tile? Did it finish looting everything and just sat there? In any case, I will debug :D

As for slacking off while training, that can be achieved via breaks, but I understand what you're saying, I could easily add an option like this in the next update. It will be 100% optional though, otherwise people may complain ^^ :D

Trials activated good luck guys :D

Hi Czar!

First of all, thx for ur awesome scripts, BUT

I'm struggling to use the script at chaos temple.

• Could u make an option  that knows ur only F2P, or P2P. For instance it won't try to reach areas of P2P if u set bank at nearest option and  find the nearest NPC in F2P.
  • script does not support these items in LOOT option: Zamorak monk bottomZamorak monk top Could you add these?
  • world hop if no more npc?!
  • and the banking system does not work well at chaos temple. I set bank condition to NO FOOD, and it goes to the bank when I have about 12 pike.

Could you fix them? Or give some help? 

THX!

Edited by freeridre
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Czar said:

Safespotting, are you exclusively using burying bones options? I will do some test runs with a few different combinations of options and see what to do. I will be using stealth injection, and if I don't find any bugs I will do a final try on mirror and see where the problem is. Any idea what the bot was trying to do on the loot tile? Did it finish looting everything and just sat there? In any case, I will debug :D

As for slacking off while training, that can be achieved via breaks, but I understand what you're saying, I could easily add an option like this in the next update. It will be 100% optional though, otherwise people may complain ^^ :D

Trials activated good luck guys :D

It seems to just finish loot then attack and afk at that spot. I have tried with all combinations including burying bones and not burying bones etc. I pretty much exclusively use mirror mode, so it  may just be a mirror mode thing.

I would guess that the bot is picking up all loot, and then forgetting to check if its on a safe spot tile or not? Can't really think of another option, I just find it too "bot like" to keep running back and forward for each piece of loot, so im just doing other skills atm! thanks for looking into it! im pretty sure I have almost all of your scripts now 😛

• Like 1

For chaos temple:

Is it really going bank because of no food, or did you set breaks and it's going to bank to handle breaks? In any case can you also confirm that you are using mirror mode? Perhaps the food isn't being detected by the client and it's telling the script that we have no food. I will run some tests for the food aspect.

As for the zamorak monk robes, I will update their names in the item definitions file, should be patched in no time. (Not needed for a script version update, just restart script and it will be updated)

World hop if no more npc - you mean if the npcs are all dead? I can add this easily. Although I am inclined to make a separate plugin purely for chaos temple, so it will be like a bonus standalone script included with the fighter script. How does that sound? It will have more specialized and customized functionality as opposed to configuring the fighter.

As for p2p/f2p banks, which banks is it trying to get to? are you using any teleport options? In any case, screenshot your exact setup window settings and I will use the same settings and debug + add updates.

For safespotting:

It very well could be mirror but there's a easy solution, although you need to close all clients, open mirror client, open default OSRS launcher (no other RS clients except official one), make sure you are logged out of RS the whole time, let the clients hook, login manually, let the client load, walk around manually in the game/open interfaces up for a minute or two, and the clients will be stable as ever. This also applies to every mirror/vip user, please don't forget to do this; mirror needs to be maintained and we are all waiting for the next mirror update. Otherwise it could be high memory affecting the client's stability.

Aside from that, the only option which makes the player stay on the loot tile while looting (and avoids walking back and forth to loot each item) is the 'Return to safespot when no loot' option, you gotta have that on at all times if you wanna loot with safespots, but I'm sure you already enabled it, so in this case I will be doing more test runs and adding a few more fail-safes so that the script knows how to return to safespot. Can you confirm how far away the safespot was? Within minimap distance? Also, screenshot your exact script setup so I can copy the same settings and analyze what's wrong to add new updates and help.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback and support :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

For chaos temple:

Is it really going bank because of no food, or did you set breaks and it's going to bank to handle breaks? In any case can you also confirm that you are using mirror mode? Perhaps the food isn't being detected by the client and it's telling the script that we have no food. I will run some tests for the food aspect.

As for the zamorak monk robes, I will update their names in the item definitions file, should be patched in no time. (Not needed for a script version update, just restart script and it will be updated)

World hop if no more npc - you mean if the npcs are all dead? I can add this easily. Although I am inclined to make a separate plugin purely for chaos temple, so it will be like a bonus standalone script included with the fighter script. How does that sound? It will have more specialized and customized functionality as opposed to configuring the fighter.

As for p2p/f2p banks, which banks is it trying to get to? are you using any teleport options? In any case, screenshot your exact setup window settings and I will use the same settings and debug + add updates.

• Is it really going bank because of no food, or did you set breaks and it's going to bank to handle breaks? - It goes to the bank when I used NO FOOD condition, but in my inventory I have several. I didn't use breaks.
  • In any case can you also confirm that you are using mirror mode? - I'm VIP and I always use mirror mode.
  • I will run some tests for the food aspect. - COOL 😉 
  • As for the zamorak monk robes, I will update their names in the item definitions file, should be patched in no time. (Not needed for a script version update, just restart script and it will be updated) - Awesome! :) I'll check it ASAP!
  • World hop if no more npc - you mean if the npcs are all dead? - Yes, I do!
  • I can add this easily. - Wonderful! 
  • Although I am inclined to make a separate plugin purely for chaos temple, so it will be like a bonus standalone script included with the fighter script. How does that sound? It will have more specialized and customized functionality as opposed to configuring the fighter. - That would be the best of what we could own! :D Please, do this plugin? When it'll be available? 
  • As for p2p/f2p banks, which banks is it trying to get to? - image.png.721c1d6587caacdb18ece7c66a96f490.png Or when try to find the nearest NPCs. After some changing I managed to go Falador Bank.
  • are you using any teleport options? I've never used, yet.  
  • In any case, screenshot your exact setup window settings and I will use the same settings and debug + add updates. - image.png.a108e98153bc0f4f6c467e231fd1de54.pngimage.png.3c8816ecfe9fce62b3e2f8021e814f82.png
  • at Loot Options any other things are not selected.image.png.987e5db41aa082ae56f8af16b464dd02.pngimage.png.9c16845d50d33ab9f5f4cc749b770b8e.pngimage.png.00f19f4dafcd4e53e97d47b865697b98.png
  • at Misc Options none of them are selectedimage.png.baec0e260ad8b65f12b389900f930661.png
  • I dont use potions.image.png.e31e96ba3af8353ac043a7724d646f59.pngimage.png.cd4d29769fe24e14ffbb7b0025e05f73.png
  •  

Thx for care about us!

Edited by freeridre
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO