Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Just came home on lunch break and had the rock crab script going.  
It was in the middle of walking me back to bank with still like 15 food left.  Reason for this?
Is it possible to use the main script for rock crabs instead of the dedicated scripts?  I liked the banking and teleport tab feature which I'm not seeing inside the dedicated rock crab script.  

thank you!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm did you set any breaks, perhaps the rock crab plugin went to the bank to handle breaks? Any logs in the console?

As for the normal script vs plugin, I will extend support for camelot teleport tabs, I think they are disabled temporarily, will check it out ASAP.

so I just reset it and watched to see if I could duplicate it.  It fought until about 7 food left, (set to withdraw 27 trout and 1 tele tab) then used my tele tab to Seer's village bank and is now taking a break. 
I didn't realize the rock crab plugin had breaks, so that explains it.  Not sure if I had it set to withdraw tele tabs this morning, explaining why I saw it running back.
What is the default amount of time to fight before going on break?

edit: I forgot that the OSBot client has built in breaks.  Didn't realize I had them set lol.  All is good! Thank you :D

Edited by aaron pendley
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Fixed ring of wealth and burning amulet teleports, now I just need to find out about this error: 

Please confirm/clarify exactly what the script did, or just screenshot your exact script setup window so I can enable the same options and debug what is going on.

Did the script withdraw burning amulet, and equipped it, then equipped your previous amulet, and repeat?

Its hard to explain but ill try. It opens the bank to bring out the 5 lobsters, as requested. It brings out a burning amulet, puts it on. Then it opens bank again (sometimes after opening and closing a few times) to bring out a glory, it then replaces the burning amulet with the glory. Then it opens and closes bank a few times, brings out the burning amulets to repalce that with that glory. And it just repeats...

Here are my settings:

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Like 1

Okay so in the next update I will be re-enabling camelot tabs, apologies for any inconvenience, should be working much better in the next update ^^ :D

As for the burning amulet, and glory amulet - got it thank you, I hadn't realized you used two teleport methods, I will fix this ASAP, thanks for the detailed bug report, really appreciate it guys. :D:D For a temporary workaround: can you try removing the amulet of glory from the equipment tab in the setup window? In any case I will test and re-configure.

Expect another update shortly, stay tuned :)

Edited by Czar

Few things with the bot, Czar:

Having difficulty putting cannon up whilst safespotting... When I press cannon and Range in default combat tab it doesnt put down cannon after asking for for tile location, nor does it click on any other NPCs just hovers over them for a second

Also I have a big problem with it missing my tile on my safespot clicking the tile leading up to the safespot, I'm dont have a fps lag or anything, just not pressing it.

The script is having problems with my safespot tile, causing monotonous clicking that would be easily detectable by jagex's antibotting system similar to "Can't reach that" error

edit: I was able to get all but cannon and ranging at same time, fixed as well as misclicking safespot every time... Please explain what I may be doing wrong for the repetitive miss clicking on my safespot every time it tries to go back

Edited by geobit

Although, the bot is having some problems alot of it is because this bot is so sophisticated that it's difficult for me to used to it, but I am getting the hang of it. 

I still would recommend this bot to anyone who is in the market for one... best one on the market hands down with so much customization and super kick ass

edit: I'd like a full refund, this is the only script I've used and I just received a two day ban from this bot, I've only owned this bot for less than 24 hours. Use at own risk.

Edited by geobit

Hey - I've already bought this but I can't seem to figure out how to do the simplest thing I'm trying to do. 

I'm afking the Ammonite Crabs on the west area and I just need the script to run away and come back when they stop being agro, is there no way to do this? I don't even need the script to eat or attack, just run like 30 tiles and come back every 15 min or so. 

Thanks!

For sand crab plugin I'm using AFK my position on crab claw isle it resets aggro but goes to the boat man and doesnt ride the boat back to bank or if I start it at the bank it wont ride the boat back to the island it stands there

Screenshot_20190426-162612_Remote Desktop.jpg

Edited by keldra1993
  • Like 1

currently running it on my f2p alt trying to melee hill giants in edge dung.  it is set to keep the key in my inventory and it does keep it the settings set to walk nearest bank and walk to fight arena.  it takes the long way out of the dung rather than using the brass key.  also the same if I set varrock west bank as my bank

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO