Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Will check out magic shortbow (i) and add an update for it, thanks for the feedback :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D Post some results!

@aoikazega the script does support stronghold of security, it uses osbot's breaks for now, and there is an option for altering the reaction timer but it is only on mirror mode using the Shift + F3/F4 keys. Hope your questions have been answered well :D Activated a trial good luck!

@gashwagon okay, can you let me know if there are any console logs, I think the bot is trying to loot an item far away but it cannot get to the loot item. Please confirm by copy/pasting console logs I will help further! :D

Edited by Czar

I really like the pray flicking option. Altho it's in beta (still) i was wondering how clicking the same exact spot on the quick prayer, when using this option , affects the ban rate?

Im cautious because the simplest thing jagex could do is record mouse (movement) and run it through a classification algoritm to distinguish bot movements and 'real player' movements.

• Like 1

Why can't I add cowhide to loot table? It doesn't show up in auto suggest and when I type it manually nothing shows up.

Edit: I also tested some other items such as Rune scimitar etc. and I can't add them to the loot table either

Edited by Silver Knight
  • Like 1

how does the special attack system work? I type in the name of my weapon exactly for the primary weapon slot and exactly for the special weapon slot. The bot just freezes and never starts. i have the checkbox checked on the main screen. also, bought the script after the 24 hour trial. the script is on par, maybe better, than those i used during the reflection bot era.

also, what parameters do i run osbot with to allow it more ram?

i think its garbage collecting after it hits about 2.1gb of ram and puts my 7700k at 30-40% usage.

Edited by aoikazega
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, aoikazega said:

how does the special attack system work? I type in the name of my weapon exactly for the primary weapon slot and exactly for the special weapon slot. The bot just freezes and never starts. i have the checkbox checked on the main screen. also, bought the script after the 24 hour trial. the script is on par, maybe better, than those i used during the reflection bot era.

also, what parameters do i run osbot with to allow it more ram?

i think its garbage collecting after it hits about 2.1gb of ram and puts my 7700k at 30-40% usage.

If you're only using one weapon you just need to tick the special attack box on the first tab. IF you have main weapon+spec weapon then you have to name both weapons on the misc(?) tab.

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO