Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

My own tests say otherwise

Just to explain what I mean 

I have no idea if the ban rate has changed, but I'm gonna stick to the safe side and bot using mirror mode 

Also the mirror mode accounts I have mentioned in that thread still are not banned 

ban rate hasnt changed because mirror mode doesnt do anything to effect the ban rate, why would it? thats not even the point of mirror mode

1 minute ago, childrenfirst said:

ban rate hasnt changed because mirror mode doesnt do anything to effect the ban rate, why would it? thats not even the point of mirror mode

The point of mirror mode is to not 'inject' anything into the official osrs client. Jagex could and probably does implement simple checks for this which is probably why all my accounts get banned when using injection. Heck, every update there is talk of 'detection prevention with injection mode' being implemented. Even an ex-staff of osbot has mentioned (in the thread that I have linked, since has been deleted probably to not scare people off using osbot) that the detection rate issues of injection mode do not affect mirror mode (which makes sense as mirror mode is basically just reflection). Even if the ban rates are not different, you'd still be safer off using a method that gets rid of any injection based hooking methods

8 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

The point of mirror mode is to not 'inject' anything into the official osrs client. Jagex could and probably does implement simple checks for this which is probably why all my accounts get banned when using injection. Heck, every update there is talk of 'detection prevention with injection mode' being implemented. Even an ex-staff of osbot has mentioned (in the thread that I have linked, since has been deleted probably to not scare people off using osbot) that the detection rate issues of injection mode do not affect mirror mode (which makes sense as mirror mode is basically just reflection). Even if the ban rates are not different, you'd still be safer off using a method that gets rid of any injection based hooking methods

mirror mode isnt to lower ban rates thats a meme

9 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

your entire argument is a fallacy  

anyway, it has nothing to do with this script. also if all your accounts get banned its you not stealth injection lol

1 minute ago, childrenfirst said:

your entire argument is a fallacy  

anyway, it has nothing to do with this script. also if all your accounts get banned its you not stealth injection lol

I don't understand how you can say that it's fallacy when the argument I made makes sense. Both from a logical and programmers point of view. But I mean, you have your own opinion and I don't wanna start a pointless argument  

I'm not talking about this script in particular btw. I own a lot of premium scripts on this client, and have a couple that I created myself.

8 minutes ago, sunny100791 said:

mirror mode isnt to lower ban rates thats a meme

I'd believe that if you can provide concrete proof for it

34 minutes ago, Promo said:

I think bank pin is handled by the client itself. Correct me if im wrong.

It is, but my other accounts and scripts use the bank without any problems so I assume its the script. 

Also been getting this error in the logger where it randomly just stops doing anything, so I guess it breaks the script completely.

INFO][Bot #1][02/16 10:13:49 PM]: KillCallback error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
    at client.jdcK.getDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(jk:115)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(jk:267)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(rl:157)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(kl:112)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(kl:256)
    at perfect.scripting.b.d.coM1.D(ee:454)
    at a.c.a.COn.k(fj:93)
    at a.c.a.COn.c(fj:213)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.c(uo:429)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by duplex34
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO