Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar Hello, the script stops for me at the hill giants around 15 minutes in. The logger keeps saying this: 

I ran with melee, looting and bone burying.

[INFO][Bot #1][08/19 01:17:00 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at perfect.scripting.a.Com5.A(fc:1)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.CoN.H(wm:1333)
    at a.c.aUX.H(hn:268)
    at a.c.a.a.AuX.H(kp:158)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.FilterAPI.filter(cm:175)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(wk:174)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(wk:289)
    at a.c.a.a.AuX.H(kp:38)
    at a.coN.dA(cg:471)
    at a.coN.M(cg:564)
    at a.coN.onLoop(cg:2001)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(jp:195)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Fixed major price checker bug which made the script stop. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D So sorry guys! More info coming soon :D

The new version is v225.1 now, once that version shows, it will mean the script is the latest and is up-to-date.

The next major update (v226) is almost ready to push. Stay tuned :D

• Like 1

One major issue I noticed is that it does not detect no ammo left. 

If the bot runs out of ammo in the quiver, it will keep attempting to attack.

Even when dying and retrieving new gear from bank, it does not retrieve arrows/bolts, even though this is checked in the armor tab.

Automatically retrieving new ammo from bank if running empty, or just equiping whatever is in the inventory would be nice.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Fixed major price checker bug which made the script stop. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D So sorry guys! More info coming soon :D

The new version is v225.1 now, once that version shows, it will mean the script is the latest and is up-to-date.

The next major update (v226) is almost ready to push. Stay tuned :D

Should this update fix the looting/attacking bug? Multiple others have also had problems with the bot stopping (attacking) NPCs. Half of the time it wouldn't pick up loot even if it was the set amount+

• Like 1

Make sure to have keyboard input enabled and the osbot client window focused, it should do the trick :D

New Update (v226)

- Looting bug fixed
- Script no longer stops and pauses randomly
- Use item on npcs fixed (with looting), which means gargoyles and other slayer npcs are now fully fixed.
- Gargoyles now working with loot my own items option.
- Add 'realDistance' option for npcs, warning: advanced users only
- CLI support, instructions added to main thread.
- Added anti-poison support, will re-pot as soon as we get the chatbox message.
- Arrow detection support, no more bugs with ammo.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Please post as many detailed suggestions and/or bugs if possible, I will get working for update v227 immediately :) Keep the posts and progress reports coming guys thanks! :D

What is CLI mode?

With CLI mode you can speed up botting by so much. You can run botfarms and mass accounts with 1 click of a button. The way it works is: you click a file on your computer and the file will tell the osbot client to start up, to login automatically, to start the script, and continue. Which means you can basically click once and you are set to bot all you want with no further work needed by you. Just 1 click of a button.

How to use CLI mode with the fighter script?

You need to make a .bat file (windows) with certain lines:

@echo off
title OSBot client - CLI Mode
java -jar OSBot.jar -debug 5005 -login myosbotusername:myosbotpassword -bot myrsusername:myrspassword:mypin0000 -script 758:my_save_file
pause

So the format is, -login (osbot user):(osbot password) -bot (rs username):(rs pass) -script 758:(my fighter profile to load).

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Make sure to have keyboard input enabled and the osbot client window focused, it should do the trick :D

New Update (v226)

- Looting bug fixed
- Use item on npcs fixed (with looting), which means gargoyles and other slayer npcs are now fully fixed.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Please post as many detailed suggestions and/or bugs if possible, I will get working for update v227 immediately :) Keep the posts and progress reports coming guys thanks! :D

What is CLI mode?

With CLI mode you can speed up botting by so much. You can run botfarms and mass accounts with 1 click of a button. The way it works is: you click a file on your computer and the file will tell the osbot client to start up, to login automatically, to start the script, and continue. Which means you can basically click once and you are set to bot all you want with no further work needed by you. Just 1 click of a button.

Hide contents

@echo off
java -jar OSBot.jar -debug 5005 -login myosbotusername:myosbotpassword -bot myrsusername:myrspassword:mypin0000 -script 758:my_save_file
pause

Hide contents

So the format is, -login (osbot user):(osbot password) -bot (rs username):(rs pass) -script 758:(my fighter profile to load).

does it works with linux? i mean cli and profiel?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

New Update (v226)

- Looting bug fixed

What is CLI mode?

Hide contents

@echo off
pause

Reveal hidden contents

Recomend moving the CLI post to the front page, as I am sure I will be an idiot and not be able to find this post later when I want to use it lol

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO