Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, brandonman99 said:

A Suggestion Czar if you could kindly listen. I have no idea how to get my toon to log out as soon as im out of food. The log out when out of food option you have there only seems to be for food in your bank. Sometimes i like to idle in a place for 2 hours or so with an inventory of food and i'm worried my character will die. Have tested to see if it stops attacking when i run out of food but it doesn't. Let me know what you think :D

For me it does stop when I run out of food (no food in inventory)

Not used this script in about a year, came back to use it today to bot and it's having issues @ Barb strong hold. Training at minotaurs and training part is fine, but after it banks and comes back it gets stuck at some doors.

Issue:

Goes to stronghold door

Answers question correctly then just before it walks through, it clicks away (Walks away) repeats this. Found it doing it for maybe a good 5 minutes.

Logs;

[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:51 PM]: Option detected - finding  option...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:51 PM]: SS doesnt fully: [the incident and do] and [Report the incident and do not click any links.]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:53 PM]: Not in an area with npcs, walking to: [x=1871, y=5227, z=0] from: [x=1866, y=5226, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:53 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=1868, y=5226, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:57 PM]: Option detected - finding  option...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:57 PM]: SS matches fully: [Don't give him my password.] and [Don't give him my password.]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:59 PM]: Not in an area with npcs, walking to: [x=1871, y=5227, z=0] from: [x=1866, y=5227, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:59 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=1868, y=5227, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:31:00 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

Was getting stuck here looping;

https://prnt.sc/jdqboh

Edit: Had to pause bot to get it back through the door.

EDIT2: Completely forgot to try other walking settings, will try them and update my post if its fixed/still issue.

Edited by whiston

7 minutes ago, whiston said:

Not used this script in about a year, came back to use it today to bot and it's having issues @ Barb strong hold. Training at minotaurs and training part is fine, but after it banks and comes back it gets stuck at some doors.

Issue:

Goes to stronghold door

Answers question correctly then just before it walks through, it clicks away (Walks away) repeats this. Found it doing it for maybe a good 5 minutes.

Logs;

[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:51 PM]: Option detected - finding  option...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:51 PM]: SS doesnt fully: [the incident and do] and [Report the incident and do not click any links.]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:53 PM]: Not in an area with npcs, walking to: [x=1871, y=5227, z=0] from: [x=1866, y=5226, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:53 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=1868, y=5226, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:57 PM]: Option detected - finding  option...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:57 PM]: SS matches fully: [Don't give him my password.] and [Don't give him my password.]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:59 PM]: Not in an area with npcs, walking to: [x=1871, y=5227, z=0] from: [x=1866, y=5227, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:30:59 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=1868, y=5227, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:31:00 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

Was getting stuck here looping;

https://prnt.sc/jdqboh

Edit: Had to pause bot to get it back through the door.

Are you using the plugin or just the fighter?

27 minutes ago, whiston said:

Plugin? Not sure what that is, not used OSBOT in over a year. Using the SDN Script

Completely forgot to try other walking settings, will try them and update my post if its fixed/still issue.

When you start the fighter on top there is a spot for plugins such as green dragons, sand crabs, rock crabs and strong hold. Try the strong hold one and see if it helps.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 1:41 PM, stam dato said:

This script go to bank , it does take out items , but it doesn't deposit items.

This script make the window spinning  if you pause the script and pause arrow key in keyboard.

On 4/27/2018 at 5:12 PM, Czar said:

For larger npcs areas, turn on option called: 'Fight npcs before reaching fightzone' in the misc tab (last option in scroll menu) it will work better for larger fight zones only ^^

@stam dato screenshot script settings please, I will test. Did you deposit-block any items?

@rahuc95 does the script run better in non-mirror mode? Hmm it may be thursday's osrs update affecting the client.

Activated trials gl guys :D Also tysm for users who are helping with feedback and answering user's questions, I really appreciate it :D 

No, I didn't deposit-block any items.

This script go to bank , it attempt to take out items but since inventory are full , it failed and it spam taking items.

I think it happen when inventory are full of loots and still have some food/potions.

Cannon at hill giants in zeah, either works or it dont... And when it works it doesnt even attack them via a safespoot just uses the cannon only. 

Trys setting up cannon in safe spot... Doesnt fill cannon then click again to use it... ???

Dont run back to safe spot porperly, just goes near it then on it.. looks very bot like

Edited by brandonfw1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO