Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, I've tried to get the magic mode to work with mage gear in the Varrock sewers, at the little stream across from where the zombies are, just north of the entrance into the sewers. I can't get the script to stop moving my character directly in front of the zombies by going around the entire sewers, which is a shame because I want to sit across the water from them and hit them with mage! The F6 safe spot key isn't working, and also I try to select the fight zone and have the character stay in the fight zone, but once it has been selected the script sits there and doesn't do anything, unless I Don't set it and then the character moves around as I was saying before and then just ends up getting hit! It's very tiring and troublesome! I can Team-viewer the screen to you if you would like to show you what I mean, but I'm not sure how to get in touch with you! Help would be appreciated, thank you!

Hey Czar! I love the script! If I'd have to mention some improvements I'd like to mention that theres no option for the bot to take the range pot when theres a certain amount of difference (like +3 difference for eg) as there are in the other melee potion options AND maybe of implementing a rock cake feature to the NMZ plugin. It works great but when taking only overloads, the hp becomes higher and therefore absorptions aren't as effective. 

Thank you!

Edited by ANTIBOT27
found new potential improvement

i tried using gdk plugin for first time, it just stands there and floods log with this error. any ideas?
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:08:10 AM]: Handling teleport...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:08:11 AM]: Handling teleport...

3 hours ago, duckweed878 said:

i tried using gdk plugin for first time, it just stands there and floods log with this error. any ideas?
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 04:08:11 AM]: Handling teleport...

"Green Dragons NOT SUPPORTED!"
it says on the first page

A Suggestion Czar if you could kindly listen. I have no idea how to get my toon to log out as soon as im out of food. The log out when out of food option you have there only seems to be for food in your bank. Sometimes i like to idle in a place for 2 hours or so with an inventory of food and i'm worried my character will die. Have tested to see if it stops attacking when i run out of food but it doesn't. Let me know what you think :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO