Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 10/1/2017 at 1:47 PM, SuperMario said:

yeah i had same problem. just use afk my position only and attack my crabs only and ur good to go

Those options don't appear for me.

Oh and another problem I'm getting is that when it comes time for my bot to take a break, instead of logging out it will walk to bank and then just stand idle at the bank (when using the crab plugin).

2 hours ago, lordofthehighs said:

Really interested in this Fighter! Not expecting it to be absolutely perfect, but can anyone confirm in general most of the functions work reliably?

I've used this at the stronghold security to train in f2p and it has worked flawlessly, will bank at edge and go back. Also have used it at cows at lumbridge and it would bank hides and work flawlessly. Best public script to buy imo..

On 02/10/2017 at 3:27 PM, Botislife said:

I've used this at the stronghold security to train in f2p and it has worked flawlessly, will bank at edge and go back. Also have used it at cows at lumbridge and it would bank hides and work flawlessly. Best public script to buy imo..

You use the script to kill flesh crawler? I tested all walkers but always i get stuck...

For super potions and sand crabs, make sure to load the potion in inventory loadout, I will add a backup fix for it as I did in my standalone sand crab script. Update coming up :D

As for equipping after death, make sure to have your normal gear equipped before + during starting the script, so the script knows what to equip ^^ :D

As for walking and stronghold, it works but it depends where you set the fight tile to, if you set it to an invalid tile (an object tile or an obstacle for example) the script will not support that

As for GDK returning to bank, which exact setup options did you enable? Which teleports etc so I can test with the same options. Also, does the bug happen all the time or randomly?

Guys there is a bug template form at the end of the first post of this thread, filling out the bug report template results in MUCH faster updates

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO