Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 03/09/2017 at 5:59 AM, Czar said:

Will be doing a hotfix for taverley and slayer cave ASAP, in the meantime please try using another webwalking option out of the 4 options, it may work on the others while I repair the main one ^^ :D

FLAWLESS SHIT

•  
Edited by Sociopath
  • Like 1

the script is walking perfectly fine to chaos druids, I added 'Chaos druid' by name and started the script in falador west bank

results:

EDIT: tested on sdn version and there was a bug so I fixed it, added it to update list.

Only problem was: it took almost 2 minutes to get there, which is pretty bad. I will be making the webwalker faster in the upcoming update

EDIT2:

As for hill giants and brass key, did you block-deposit the brass key in the inventory setup?

Also guys for more personalized bugfixes and improvements etc, please post on my osbot profile and I will add each issue/feedback/bug/improvement to the next update list. The thread keeps getting messy, but I will try and address everything ASAP.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

So i bought the script and I am already having quite the annoying time with it. I am using it on my kurask alt and right now the biggest problem is that it refuses to loot any of the items I selected. I have tried 4 different times to no avail. It is a great fighter script.....but as for looting it could use some work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thefallengod said:

So i bought the script and I am already having quite the annoying time with it. I am using it on my kurask alt and right now the biggest problem is that it refuses to loot any of the items I selected. I have tried 4 different times to no avail. It is a great fighter script.....but as for looting it could use some work.

I've had a similar experience but czar seems to be on this shit, they haven't given up on the script or anything :)

They said if you post the bug on their wall they will fix it ASAP <3

I've had no issues with looting to be honest buddy, i'd be interested to maybe see a screenie of the loot setup if you think PEBCAK possibly?

• Like 1

For the taverley thing can you restart client and run the script again, I think I just resolved it for some users hopefully, I will try again ^^ :D

As for kurasks and looting, which items are you attempting to loot and did you enable safespotting? also any priority over loot options enabled? Tell me your exact settings I will test with the same settings and debug asap.

Just did a hotfix for taverley dungeon it's working now, please post on my profile if you need any advice, if you have any bugs or suggestions to add to the script and I will personally address each issue.

Thanks guys :D

PS: working on brass key looting + banking bug right now. (Looting and banking the same item, doesn't have to be brass key). Banking system changes. I have a list of other bugs/suggestions too, please don't think I missed anything because I've been going through the last few pages of this thread. :D 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO