Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 5/2/2024 at 2:51 AM, bobdough said:

Trying to kill warped tortoise but Importing loot table does not work. It also will not let me add "Warped sceptre (uncharged)" to loot. Any suggestions?

Will add this to the looting window, some items didn't show up but it seems to support almost 29k+ other items, I'll add them all :) 

On 5/3/2024 at 12:33 PM, lyjx said:

Could I get a link to purchase please?

Done added link :D 

Czar, Love the script. Been working great. Thanks for fixing the prayer thing too last week. Using this for slayer I noticed it doesnt switch to a spec weapon, I'm fairly sure i did it correctly but feel free to critique me. I have an alt that i use at sand crabs and the spec option for that works for the crabs plugin. But doesnt work for me on the main interface. Also, is it possible to add (or is it already in there) to use imbued heart instead of pots? Thanks bro!

Last thing, I know this is a stretch. This isnt main stream knowledge but you can high alch and fight at same time. Really easy while training maigc/slayer. If this is something you could add to one of your scripts, would definitely use. Have a good day.

• Like 1

Hey bro tysm :D I love the feedback, I will check it out I just need to ask which weapon did you have for main weapon and which weapon did you have for spec? I know that I am missing a few weapons I believe the new BH weapons and a few other high level stuff, but I am always happy to add updates.

And for the alching while training magic/slayer I will give this a try, I'll visit youtube and see how it's done, if it's similar to agility (alch then move) then I have some great news I can copy paste my code from my agility bot onto this fighter bot :doge:  

And for imbued heart sure thing. I actually have this coded already but I need to offer it as an option in the setup menu. So not a lot of work left, it should be an easy add :D Also big shoutout to Runelite for the configs.

@Czar dude.. you are the absolute goat. I would never expect such good customer service here. 

My main weapons was "Kodai wand"..spec weapon "Volatile nightmare staff". 

Im not coded but i believe alching / fighting would be close as for you would alch.. then click back on the target our fighting.. the only difficult thing may be the timing of alching so it doesnt mess up fighting? When i do it myself, I pre click "high alchemy".. then as soon as my character attacks.. I click the item im high alching.. then quickly click back on the target to attack again.. may not work great with high attack speed weapons? but may be wrong.. i was doing this with kodai wand.

I appreciate the imbued heart add on as well.

Hope this helped, thanks for being so awesome!

.. not trying to add more work for you.. when i manually just try to add a couple loot items.. instead of whole loot table.. it wont let me.. so ive been having to deselect x amount of items i dont want in the loot table for x monster.

also, are metal dragons/antifires supported? 

• Heart 1

On 5/20/2024 at 1:10 AM, osbotpb said:

@Czar dude.. you are the absolute goat. I would never expect such good customer service here. 

My main weapons was "Kodai wand"..spec weapon "Volatile nightmare staff". 

Im not coded but i believe alching / fighting would be close as for you would alch.. then click back on the target our fighting.. the only difficult thing may be the timing of alching so it doesnt mess up fighting? When i do it myself, I pre click "high alchemy".. then as soon as my character attacks.. I click the item im high alching.. then quickly click back on the target to attack again.. may not work great with high attack speed weapons? but may be wrong.. i was doing this with kodai wand.

I appreciate the imbued heart add on as well.

Hope this helped, thanks for being so awesome!

.. not trying to add more work for you.. when i manually just try to add a couple loot items.. instead of whole loot table.. it wont let me.. so ive been having to deselect x amount of items i dont want in the loot table for x monster.

also, are metal dragons/antifires supported? 

Tysm it seems the script is missing these but easy add. I will announce another update ASAP. :D

And yes sure I can add one for Varrock moss giants @BERTTY how's that :D