Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

For AFK mode, it works by setting up a fight tile (ideally a safespot using F6 key), and then you need to set up a refresh tile (to refresh aggro once it diminishes in ~15 minutes) using the F3 key, then the bot will stay at the safespot (and not click anything) until the monsters de-aggro, and once this happens it will walk to the refresh tile, then walk aback to safespot to resume afking.

New Update (v261)

- Alching patched, with and without 'loot my own' enabled
- Bones to peaches no longer eats peaches to loot bones
- Added 'equip gear if not worn' option in the armour tab (compatible with planner too)
- Added 'equip best gear' option in the Planner menu
- Added options 'Wait X before attacking', and 'Wait X after attacking' options as part of extra anti-ban
- Upon dying the bot will re-equip any equipment it has if death-walk is enabled
- Added divine ranging potions to all plugins and the main bot
- Special attacks re-equipping the weapon and shield updated
- No longer attempts to loot items if they are not yours (iron man), it will flag and avoid that item and pursue the next item
- Dropping vials/junk updated, should be working normally
- Save cannon tile option added
- Fixed a bug for cannons and logging out/breaks/disconnecting sometimes
- GDK plugin re-write, added revenant spot for green dragons, and added burning amulet support
- Stops/alerts re-write - you can now save them, and they are all working much better
- Wyrms and mountain troll attacking fixed, same applies to any other npcs which animate/change attack styles
- Prayer restore potion override fixed
- Switch skill tracker using arrow keys (if you gained other xp)
- No longer keeps quick-prayer on while walking to bank
- Added teleport scrolls to the banking setup
- Map improvements: Catacombs of kourend, lumbridge area (obstacles), Cave horrors, Stronghold (portals too), Brutal black dragons pathfinding

And a few others which have been added along the way, just doing a final test run and will be pushing the update, thanks guys! This is more of an updating/tweaking update, I will try my hardest to get Demonic Gorillas in the next update. I may have missed a few things but you will notice they are working better when running the bot in v261.0, enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

For AFK mode, it works by setting up a fight tile (ideally a safespot using F6 key), and then you need to set up a refresh tile (to refresh aggro once it diminishes in ~15 minutes) using the F3 key, then the bot will stay at the safespot (and not click anything) until the monsters de-aggro, and once this happens it will walk to the refresh tile, then walk aback to safespot to resume afking.

New Update (v261)

- Added 'equip gear if not worn' option in the armour tab (compatible with planner too)
- Added options 'Wait X before attacking', and 'Wait X after attacking' options as part of extra anti-ban
- Upon dying the bot will re-equip any equipment it has if death-walk is enabled
- No longer attempts to loot items if they are not yours (iron man), it will flag and avoid that item and pursue the next item
- GDK plugin re-write, added revenant spot for green dragons, and added burning amulet support
- Stops/alerts re-write - you can now save them, and they are all working much better
- Wyrms and mountain troll attacking fixed, same applies to any other npcs which animate/change attack styles
- Map improvements: Catacombs of kourend, lumbridge area (obstacles), Cave horrors, Stronghold (portals too), Brutal black dragons pathfinding

And a few others which have been added along the way, just doing a final test run and will be pushing the update, thanks guys! This is more of an updating/tweaking update, I will try my hardest to get Demonic Gorillas in the next update. I may have missed a few things but you will notice they are working better when running the bot in v261.0, enjoy! :D

Thanks czar! Can confirm specs now work! Switches to sgs, specs then reequips weapon and shield. Also recognises the 50% spec, nice work thanks again!

• Like 1

Hi Czar, 

Just tested the new functionality, when dying the bot will run up the lumby castle to bank and retrieve food, pots, etc. While getting to the bank it will equip the sword and shield successfully however if you haven't selected any food or pots to be retrieved it just gets to the bank, realizes there is nothing to be extracted and then continues back on its death-walking journey to your original training location. 

It essentially walks to the bank when you've selected nothing to be retrieved rather than just directly going to the training area and continue leveling, is this something we could add sir? This feature would be beneficial for farms. 

Thanks

9 hours ago, jesusm89 said:

Hi Czar, 

Just tested the new functionality, when dying the bot will run up the lumby castle to bank and retrieve food, pots, etc. While getting to the bank it will equip the sword and shield successfully however if you haven't selected any food or pots to be retrieved it just gets to the bank, realizes there is nothing to be extracted and then continues back on its death-walking journey to your original training location. 

It essentially walks to the bank when you've selected nothing to be retrieved rather than just directly going to the training area and continue leveling, is this something we could add sir? This feature would be beneficial for farms. 

Thanks

Your script already says v261? Mine's still on v260.4, or am I missing something?

Hey Czar,

Thank you for everything you do! I've been using PFighter/PFisher/PPC and absolutely love them. However, with PF I'm running into issues with drinking strength potions at Sand Crabs (Sand Crab Isle). I'll go into Misc 2 tab before loading up the plug in, select strength potions, then finish set up and it will sometimes not drink the potion. I've stopped and started/reloaded the script multiple times to no avail. Can you help?

EDIT: After first round of sand crabs it will drink, but it won't drink at the start of the script, at least not consistently.

Edited by elishle

Sand crabs is weird it steps underneath crabs to wake them up individually instead of just standing in a spot and it also attacks them instead of waiting for them to just attack you.

Also it drinks my ranging potions like every 10-20 seconds, too frequent

edit:nvm found out how to stay still at crabs sorry

Edited by shaba123

On 4/2/2020 at 2:33 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v261)

Hi Czar, Just confirmed the always equip option. Works a treat, thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nerotos said:

That's just for setting desired amounf of FPS or reaction time, I'm talking about a setup that lowers CPU usage on mirror mode when using the scrip because it can't handle it very well

I think the only way to decerease the CPU is to use the Low CPU mode when starting the script and enabling it in the Osbot options.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO