Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Okay will extend the safety tile bounds for avoiding melee hits in the upcoming version no worries :D

As for caged npc and the 'out of combat' logger, will add a quick patch for that. Temporary workaround: get attacked by an npc once while the script is running, then safespot and let the script continue, or just turn off world hopper temporarily :( 

As for contact, done :) in my signature too :) 

Update v186 coming up ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I would love if you upgrade the green dragon plugin for perfect fighter.

I love the script in general but the green drag plugin could be improved.

For example could you add some basic anti pk responses. So if you get attacked can it run south for example.

Other things would be teleport when you get attacked and glory when you get attacked.

This is kinda essential even if it doesnt save you it makes it less obvious your  a bot.

• Like 1

Hi Czar,

#1) On every walk setting, while training in the security stronghold, the bot will always get stuck on the last door before the one I'm actually training in, no matter what room it is. Right up until then, it works perfectly, although very resource intensive depending on which walk mode is selected.

#2) Outside of the stronghold, let's say at Cows in Lumbridge for instance, when I start the bot, it'll just sit there. I have to restart the bot on another walk setting to get it working, but sometimes it just works without having to change the walk setting at all. The printout just reads "calculating..." for the EXP/h and nothing else happens.

#3) Speaking of walk settings, this happens on all 3: When it comes time to bank, usually when I have it set to eat food to make room for loot and bank when the inventory is full, it just freezes. CPU usage on the bot jumps from ~3% to 100% and osbot stops responding entirely. This has happened about 5 times when I tested it in the south-east room with flesh crawlers in the Stronghold. (Tested on all walk settings)

#4) When you select the setting "Move mouse off screen", the mouse will move in a random direction off screen as intended, but the mouse trail seems to indicate that no matter what direction the mouse moves in, once it reaches the edge of the screen, it streaks back across the screen at an alarmingly fast rate to the top left. 

#5) The bot doesn't recognize Ensouled heads, such as Giant or Chaos Druid as >500gp, when they're actually worth 1.3-1.5k, so it just doesn't loot them at all when you have the bot selected to loot all items worth over 500gp.

#6) When moving the cursor to a new monster, if the monster is moving, the bot will circle the monster with the cursor extremely quickly, and sometimes 3-4 times. It looks very un-human-like to me, and probably to Jagex's bot detection as well. I dunno if this is a result of your script or OSBot, but it seems like it shouldn't be happening.

Thanks for reading,

Rex

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO