Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

when using a safe spot, bot often prioritizes the safe spot over looting. if the loot is too far away, it will run half way to the loot and then run back to the safe spot, then repeat.  Just something to look into, thanks. Script is awesome as always

https://gyazo.com/4b50ad4757626a3e2ebb586f09c6b2d9

Edited by csvernon
  • Like 2

Czar, could you look at the sandcrabs plugin i cant add items to withdraw only by copy inventory.

And the loot tab is broke i got rare loot,casket,opal bolt tips ,clue easy

on and somehow it takes all the bronze pickaxes it can find.

doesn't pickup the pickaxes if i deactivate easy clues

Edited by devilsouler
  • Like 1

Noticed a problem with the loot option as well, if i have loot only my items option on as well as eat for loot option it will not eat to pick up an item, will just leave it on the ground.  Also the $ per hour doesn't work correctly, if you pick up a nature runes it will only calc 1 nature rune into the $ per hour no matter how many you pick up. Works this way for all stackables.

Edited by miniman
  • Like 1

New Update (v174)

- Sand crabs and rock crabs fixed setup interface (add item now works)

- Another update for anti-fire support (global script, non-plugins)

- Added an update for alching

- Added an update for saving alch items on setup interface

- Setup interface size is now larger

- Ammo update for GDK plugin, you can now choose which ammo, and how many to withdraw from bank each time

- Added 'choose preferred bank' in GDK plugin

- Added an update for 'only loot my items' option

- Added an update for safespot and looting (script will now loot, then go to safespot)

- Added an update for giant skeletons, should be working now

update will be live within 24 hours. The last GDK update (v172) was bundled with this one since I had to test GDK more before pushing all the code changes. In one more update, looting bag will be enabled for GDK if all goes well during the beta.

Also guys, if you have any bugs to report, try and fill out the bug report template (at the bottom of the fighter thread) to help speed up bugfixes if any, it would make everyone's lives easier smile.png

Sorry for the delay, GDK was delaying the whole coding process sad.png

EDIT: For the 'only loot my items' feedback, I added an update for it to prevent the script from not looting the item. Hopefully the bug is fixed, it may be due to a combination of options which do not combine well. If the option still doesn't work in v174, a bug report (using the bug report template) will definitely ensure it's fixed in the next version. I tested the option with no other looting options enabled and it worked well. Including the eat for loot option. happy.png

Good luck guys ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

- What is the bug - sometimes attacks none selected npcs
- How did you make the bug happen - selected bot to attack abyssal demons in the abyssal arena
- (optional) recommendation for the bug - not sure, someone times it attacks abyssal leechs or other creatures that names start with abyssal

- Tried client restart? - yes, occurs every time
- Normal script or a plugin? - normal script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? prayer, pray flick, anti pattern mode, some looting options

- What is the bug - sometimes gets stuck trying to drink prayer potions but also wants to maintain prayer flick, also occurs when trying to attack a new npc
- How did you make the bug happen - enable prayer flick and quick prayer options
- (optional) recommendation for the bug - when low on prayer, enable quick prayer and drink potion with a second delay before resuming prayer flick

- Tried client restart? - yes, occurs every time
- Normal script or a plugin? - normal script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? prayer, pray flick, anti pattern mode, some looting options, any npc selected

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO