Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

19 hours ago, Czar said:

How come, did you get banned or something, or did the script cause an error? :s

Activated trials gl guys :D 

I haven't been banned yet:ban:. I just don't think the script is good.

:think:I bot so I don't have to do it myself, but when I have to watch it all the time so it doesn't get stuck on different things.

I might as well do the task's myself.:feels:

not really worth 14$ script, totally stuck and im making 200 bars p/h tops using steel bars

keeps taking ores from bank then banks em back, runs halfway to the thing where u deposit ores then runs back to bank and stuff like that

would be cool if you'd check this out as its not cool to pay for stuff like this

edit: Works smoothly with different osbot for every client. Also using mirror (normal downloadable rs client)

edit: when out of ores it goes to g.e but when it tries to sell steel bars it tries to sell em for example 3k each (if i had exactly 3000 steel bars in inv) or 6k each if i had 6k steel bars and so on. Also the script didn't buy any ores or didn't teleport to blast furnace either. Also should get stamina potion support and remember previous settings support.

Edited by BLUNTS
  • Like 1

new acc after Q, start makes  iron dagger, and then it hit 30 smithing got this. and standing in varock anvil

[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:10 AM]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=2840, y=10127, z=0]] from [[x=3188, y=3427, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]: Path 3 (Start: [x=3187, y=3430, z=0] and path to: [x=2780, y=10161, z=0]) failed!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]:   
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]:  -- 
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]: Node 1 ([x=3187, y=3430, z=0]) is added to the graph, good job.. moving on to node 2..
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]: Node 2 ([x=2780, y=10161, z=0]) is added to the graph, now what?
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]:  -- 
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=3188, y=3427, z=0] and target: [x=2840, y=10127, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:14 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2840, y=10127, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][09/16 12:39:17 AM]: Script has been paused.

• Like 1

Will be adding a new update later today, stay tuned guys :D

EDIT:

If you want the script to operate better, set mouse zoom to far away for more accurate clicks and faster xp/profit/hr. Use coffer for gp and try to get ice gloves. Start the script with empty coal bag if applicable and make sure there is at least some coal inside the hopper before starting the script - this will eliminate any room for error.

As for GE: it's a very delicate system so if you pause/interrupt the script while the GE system is activated there is a chance the script can mess up. It's still beta option but it works without interruptions. 

I need to make changes to the GE widgets though since it seems to be inputting the wrong price. Update coming up ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Will be adding a new update later today, stay tuned guys :D

EDIT:

If you want the script to operate better, set mouse zoom to far away for more accurate clicks and faster xp/profit/hr. Use coffer for gp and try to get ice gloves. Start the script with empty coal bag if applicable and make sure there is at least some coal inside the hopper before starting the script - this will eliminate any room for error.

As for GE: it's a very delicate system so if you pause/interrupt the script while the GE system is activated there is a chance the script can mess up. It's still beta option but it works without interruptions. 

I need to make changes to the GE widgets though since it seems to be inputting the wrong price. Update coming up ^^ :D 

Thank you very much, looking forward to the update!

Latest update = v57 should go live within 24 hours automatically, paint will say v57.0 when it goes live ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Guys, you gotta set the mouse zoom to far away for the best results with the script. I tested with both non-far away and far away, and far away had much better performance and results. I have made the script faster in terms of dialogue and movement, but it doesn't matter how fast it is if you don't correct the mouse zoom.

GE is back to normal, it's still beta though bear in mind. Buttons have been patched so it sells bars perfectly now :D 

Edited by Czar